Speakers, Trainers & Coaches
In the ultra-competitive world of professional speaking, talent and ambition are not always enough. You need solutions that can help you create and maintain a smooth, efficient, and profitable business.
eSpeakers provides those solutions—from enterprise-class business and event management software to powerful marketing and promotional tools. With eSpeakers solutions, you can:
- Spend more time speaking and less time dealing with mindless administrative chores.
- Create a professional, efficient business that attracts and impresses clients.
- Attract new business by tapping into a wealth of new connections and marketing resources.
- Make sure every event you're involved with is smooth, professional, and profitable.
Bureaus & Associations
eSpeakers can transform the way you market and manage your speakers—with solutions that streamline and enhance every aspect of your business. That's why hundreds of speaker bureaus around the world already depend on eSpeakers to manage their data, reduce costs, and enhance their promotional efforts.
eSpeakers is ready to help your speaker bureau or association:
- Tap into world-class technology tools with minimal upfront costs.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends without spending a dime on new hardware or software systems.
- Enhance credibility and professionalism with sophisticated event and speaker management capabilities and sophisticated marketing tools.
Speaker Management / Professional Development
Organizing and managing teams of speakers or trainers means dealing with thousands of logistical details. eSpeakers solutions can help—by making it easy to prioritize tasks, delegate assignments, and coordinate schedules through a powerful and flexible centralized system.
With eSpeakers, your speaker management or professional development team can:
- Efficiently manage multiple events, calendars, contact databases, and task lists—even when many people are accessing and modifying the same information at the same time.
- Enhance the credibility and professionalism of your team with sophisticated event and speaker management capabilities.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively and efficiently with speakers, trainers, other departments, and other organizations.