Hire a Happiness Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on happiness can help your group have a more positive and productive mental state.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Happiness speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers happiness experts in our system.

Top 50 Happiness experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 101)

Jennie Mustafa-Julock
Jennie Mustafa-Julock

I coach humans who have impatient ambition. I help you stop squandering your potential and take immediate action on their next big thing, so that you can get farther, faster.

more >
Beth Hanishewski
Beth Hanishewski

Event Igniter! If you work with, collaborate with, plan with and do business with humans, this is my area. I help businesses and organizations build resilient, productive and connected teams.

more >
Steve Fredlund, The Safari Dude
Steve Fredlund, The Safari Dude

Through the lens of an African safari, Steve Fredlund shares the “Big 5” keys to becoming happier and more successful in life, work and leadership. 

more >
Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

What’s Your Pink Cadillac? The Unconventional Road to Becoming TurbulenceTough

World Record Breaking Pilot - Author - Plane Crash Survivor and Paraplegic Diagnosis - Owner of a Pink Cadillac

more >
Maura Sweeney
Maura Sweeney

Learn how to resist bias and preconception on your journey to a more purposeful and happy life. Maura's energetic personality will challenge you to reorient your perspective on yourself and community.

more >
Ellen Leonard
Ellen Leonard

"Ellen is funny, engaging, & has deep knowledge of what causes stress & how to resolve it," + "engaging, relatable, and super fun (like, super duper fun)."  Helping audiences manage stress, bust burnout, and increase resilience. Virtual only.

more >
Dr. Susan Meyerle
Dr. Susan Meyerle

Dr. Susan speaks with passion, purpose, and positivity. Determined to instill hope, inspire action and integrity, and infuse fun, Dr. Susan challenges her audiences to take action!

more >
Pavel Verbnyak
Pavel Verbnyak

Pavel Verbnyak is a certified professional speaker (GSF) on personal and professional success, goal-setting, the law of attraction and time management.  

more >
Sammy Farrens
Sammy Farrens

Find Value in yourself and unlock your full potential. Cut through the bad habits, mental barriers, and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back from achieving your highest level of success.

more >
Mike Leong
Mike Leong

We help you create C.A.S.H. in your Organization (Cultural Affinity for Staff Happiness). You will have a happier workforce; resulting in happier customers; translating to better Business Results!

more >
Seth Eliot Santoro
Seth Eliot Santoro

Need an Intuitive Leadership Expert, Intuitive Healer, Reframer, or Smileologist? I heal people. I change lives. I help people heal efficiently and productively from anything and everything.

more >
Lindsey Pearson
Lindsey Pearson

A blend of Mindfulness & Humor to enhance company culture and amplify results.

more >
Oskar Andermo
Oskar Andermo

The future will be great for those who are prepared and terrible for those who are not! Leaders of the future need to master engagement, cross-culture differences and lead in a rapidly changing world!

more >
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks

The story of Lloyd’s radical path to personal and professional happiness empowers audiences to take charge of their destiny and start pursuing more meaningful lives.

more >
Persephone Jayne
Persephone Jayne

Persephone helps audiences Live On Purpose so they can build a thriving life instead of a surviving one.

more >
Jessica Tepas
Jessica Tepas

Jessica Tepas speaks on how to build resilience to help audiences be emboldened to grow through vulnerable times of transition.

more >
Michelle McCullough
Michelle McCullough

Radio Show Host & Bestselling Author of "Make It Happen Blueprint-18 High Performance Practices to Crush it in Life & Business Without Burning Out" & "The Time Blueprint for Entrepreneurs"

more >
John K. Coyle
John K. Coyle

Olympic medalist and Emmy award winner John K. Coyle is the world’s leading expert on the neuroscience and psychology of time perception: Learn how to slow, stop and reverse the acceleration of time.

more >
Allyson Lee
Allyson Lee

Focusing on mindset and how it affects performance and results, audiences are inspired to shift to true positivity for success, abundance and happiness in their personal and professional lives.

more >
Gillian Mandich
Gillian Mandich

����PhD Health Science����Happiness researcher & speaker����Founder, International Happiness Institute of Health Science Research���� info@gillianmandich.com

more >
Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson

Create a new vision for your future based on who YOU are and what YOU want out of life. Let Pamela Jay guide you toward the road called Destiny!

more >
Dr. Patricia Moore, Resort Minister
Dr. Patricia Moore, Resort Minister

Encouraging, equipping, and empowering people to live exuberantly!

more >
MK Mueller
MK Mueller

Motivate, Inspire & Entertain your audience with this TEDx presenter, international speaker and author of award-winning books including "8 to Great" and "Taking Care of Me: The Habits of Happiness."

more >
Rob Dubin
Rob Dubin

I teach happiness so I can transform burned out workers into engaged employees who increase profits and have happier lives. 

more >
Maurice Jenkens
Maurice Jenkens

Learn, practise and feel what Intuition really is, what preferred type of Intuituion you have and how it benefits you. Research based EQ & Intuition at work for personal growth and business audiences!

more >
Shereen Thor
Shereen Thor

Comedian turned coach who slays with hope and humor. 

more >
Ashley Looker
Ashley Looker

Learn how to stop equating your productivity with your worth and start doing less, but way better. Happiness will increase productivity, workplace wellness and relationships - I'll show you how.

more >
Jodi Wellman
Jodi Wellman

Do you know how many Mondays you have left... in life? You get 4,000 on average, and while the bad news is that you’re totally going to kick the bucket, the good news is there’s still time to LIVE.

more >
Colleen Kachmann
Colleen Kachmann

Attention social drinkers! Learn how to avoid the 5 mistakes that turn normal drinkers into over-drinkers. And how to correct existing bad habits so you can drink less alcohol without having to quit.

more >
Charlett Albert
Charlett Albert

Charlett provides audiences actionable strategies and practical tools to enhance skills in leadership, sales and communication. Her fun and engaging art creates an unforgettable experience.

more >
Alison Smith
Alison Smith

I help audiences harness the power of small acts of resilience so they can design their lives to thrive.

more >
Steve Foran
Steve Foran

Believer in Grateful Leadership

We make people happy !

more >
Rachel Sheerin
Rachel Sheerin

Engaging, inclusive emcee, event host and keynote speaker focused on recharging, reconnecting, and readying the teams of today for the work and goals of tomorrow.

more >
Bavani Periasamy
Bavani Periasamy

Speaker | Coach | Gratitude Advocate

more >
Meg Francis
Meg Francis

Award winning thought leader, mother, and breast cancer survivor, Meg motivates people to fully embrace their uniqueness, empowering them to live with more clarity, confidence, and connection.

more >
Amy Dix
Amy Dix

Positive Psychology Practitioner, Happiness Expert, Two-Time No. 1 International Best-Selling Author

more >
Cheri Redgrave
Cheri Redgrave

Inspiring you to make an adventure out of your life, regardless of your circumstances.

more >
Cynthia Giuffria
Cynthia Giuffria

Public Speaker | Financial Wellness guidance for Entrepreneurs, Coaches and Creatives | Wealth Builder | Freedom Seeker

more >
Dr. Kris Heap
Dr. Kris Heap

Kris Heap, "The Happiness Guy", empowers audiences to create joy and well-being in their life by teaching "happiness hacks", using engaging story-telling, humor, and the latest scientific research.

more >
Kristel Bauer
Kristel Bauer

As a corporate wellness expert & healthcare provider turned speaker & media professional, Kristel's inspirational message shares actionable strategies for successful & happy employees, leaders & teams

more >
Angelka Selle
Angelka Selle

"As a global speaker, Dr. Selle inspires diverse audiences worldwide, motivating them to rise above challenges and contribute to solutions in 6 key areas of life."

more >
Adam Lee Sietz
Adam Lee Sietz

A Neurodiverse Emmy Award-Winning Comedic Performer/Keynote Speaker. Funny Stories, Ask 4 it, Power of YES, Sales Mastery, Self-Confidence, Lost all Self-Doubt & 170lbs with Improvisational Thinking, 

more >
Rochelle Seltzer
Rochelle Seltzer

Based on her book Live Big: A Manifesto for a Creative Life, Rochelle Seltzer empowers women to unleash creativity, and embrace their power to create the lives they truly desire — to Live Big.

more >
Tim Thomas
Tim Thomas

Most people call me T. I am a mind coach. Do you know most people only use 12% of their brain? Would you like me to show you how to access the other 88% & have power and control over your life?

more >
Sony Thomas
Sony Thomas

Sony Thomas is a dynamic speaker known for his ability to communicate complex ideas in simple thoughts, with infectious energy and positive outlook that ignite passion in people for celebrating life.

more >
Nicky Espinosa
Nicky Espinosa

Hi, my name is Nicky and I teach people how to create fulfillment that fuels success.  I teach the Happiness Habits that allow you to be at your best in leadership, in business, and in life.

more >
Robert Logan
Robert Logan

When Bob Logan speaks, he speaks from the heart. Audiences are easily attracted to Bob's engaging and humorous style, and engagement is one of the things Bob employs throughout his talks. People laugh

more >
Sam Kabert
Sam Kabert

SOUL/Life Balance: The Practice to Put Yourself First, Prioritize Mental Health, & Show Up for Your Life (and Work) With More Energy!

more >
Mitch Whiting
Mitch Whiting

CPR survivor turned ultra-marathon runner, Mitch Whiting helps you learn how to achieve greatness without sacrificing the things that matter most.

more >
Amanda Campbell
Amanda Campbell

Realize your own worth and get the courage to make a change!  

more >

There are 51 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Happiness Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Happiness, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of happiness speakers and reach out for more information.