Hire a Confidence Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on confidence can help audiences build self-esteem and overcome self-doubt by offering guidance on topics such as self-talk, body language, and mindset. Their insights and knowledge can inspire individuals to feel more confident and empowered, enabling them to pursue their goals with greater self-assurance.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Confidence speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers confidence experts in our system.

Top 50 Confidence experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 87)

DW Starr
DW Starr

Confidence Building 3.0 - I speak, perform & write about confidence superpowers, self-leadership, & deliberate belief systems to be your own Superhero -15 Countries - Employee, Teen, & Young Adults

more >
LaWanda Hill
LaWanda Hill

Uncover the driving forces behind your deepest passions and learn practical strategies to align your daily life with your true purpose. 

more >
Jenn DeWall
Jenn DeWall

I help you unlock Workplace Happiness. Let’s build a work life you don’t have to recover from.

You spend a third of your life at work. Let's feel better than burned out!

more >
Tyler Bayley
Tyler Bayley

"Unlock Your Student Speaking Power: Proven Methods Backed by Science to Build Confidence Fast!"

more >
Abigail Rebecca Pugh
Abigail Rebecca Pugh

“Being authentically visible is an art form. It’s pure energy. My purpose is to empower you to bring that to life.”

more >
Dr. Sweta Chawla
Dr. Sweta Chawla

Dr. Sweta ignites her audience to cultivate authentic self-awareness and confidence in speaking truth, sharing unique talents and courageously moving participants into impactful action.

more >
Damola  okenla
Damola okenla

Empowering Lives, Restoring Hope

My keynotes provide a holistic approach to personal and professional development, addressing life's mental, emotional, spiritual, and practical dimensions.

more >
Clestine, the Purpose Coach
Clestine, the Purpose Coach

I help corporations, organizations, and churches to create success-minded leaders through transformation and the right choices.

more >
Rebecca Heidt
Rebecca Heidt

Believe in yourself and keep moving forward. 

more >
JOSH CARMICHAEL
JOSH CARMICHAEL

With Josh Carmichael you will have an aha moment, unlocking a profound realization about yourself. This newfound insight becomes the catalyst for a remarkable transformation on your path to success. 

more >
Heather Lambert
Heather Lambert

After people hear me speak they will be empowered to overcome any challenge because I will help them see the opportunities in their obstacles and grow their resistance.

more >
Kelly Jahner-Byrne
Kelly Jahner-Byrne

CEO, CMO, Speaker, former Mrs. Minnesota, Author, Singer, Podcast Host, and Emcee. Confidence, Accountability, Sales and Help grow your network. Grow your C.A.S. H. and Help Others Win

more >
Alexia Hoffman
Alexia Hoffman

I speak about passion, authenticity, and confidence to help audiences pursue big dreams and live a more fulfilled life. 

more >
Okyo
Okyo "OJ" Simmons

Leadership & high-performance EXPERT!  Energetic keynotes packed with practical tools to help the high-potential talent in your organization engage, shift awareness, and impact behaviors and outcomes!

more >
Jessica Tepas
Jessica Tepas

Jessica Tepas speaks on how to build resilience to help audiences be emboldened to grow through vulnerable times of transition.

more >
Kelsey O'Connor
Kelsey O'Connor

My name is Kelsey and I speak about how to see ourselves, and others, beyond labels and performance to help audiences gain confidence in their unique identities! 

more >
Scott Lehmann
Scott Lehmann

Want to be ten feet tall and bulletproof?  Author, Speaker, and Coach Scott Lehmann transforms how you look at fear to see and seize opportunities that lie outside your comfort zone.

more >
Gayle Feallock
Gayle Feallock

Develop Effective Communication tools to create Positive Relationships and feel Confident working with your Clients.

more >
Maryann Rivera-Dannert
Maryann Rivera-Dannert

As the Fearless Living Coach, I equip women with strategies to silence their insecurities, build healthy boundaries, to live a fearless life!

more >
Shereen Thor
Shereen Thor

Comedian turned coach who slays with hope and humor. 

more >
Judith Brown
Judith Brown

As a 13-time World Champion Skeet Shooter, I know what it takes to be a Champion and I know that anyone can, not everyone will.  Winner or Champion...which will you choose to be? 

more >
Michelle Trieste
Michelle Trieste

Step into your power: Transform challenges into victories, rediscover your true self, and carve a path that aligns with your deepest aspirations. Unleash the hero within and live your legacy.

more >
Sharon T McLaughlin MD
Sharon T McLaughlin MD

Surmount burnout, communication hurdles, and mental health obstacles from a burnout surgeon and executive coach, who provides captivating storytelling and practical formulas for stress management.

more >
Barb Betts
Barb Betts

Inspiring, Transformative, and Dynamic! Barb infuses every audience with her energy, sparking engagement and leaving a lasting impact. Your audience will leave inspired with actionable takeaways!

more >
Kim Meninger
Kim Meninger

I help professionals become more confident, visible and influential leaders by making it easier to be human at work. 

more >
Murray SawChuck
Murray SawChuck

Find your 'MAGIC'! Be the GREATEST you can be!

more >
Taryn-lee Kearney
Taryn-lee Kearney

Harnessing the potential of authentic connections:

Empowering individuals and organizations to cultivate meaningful relationships, fostering team synergy, and nurturing well-being.

more >
Tracey Watts Cirino
Tracey Watts Cirino

You are worthy of Becoming BEYOND Common...Ask me how!!!

more >
Amanda Heal
Amanda Heal

Success is courage put into action.

Amanda Heal will use her unique insight into facing and overcoming challenges as a totally blind professional to help you overcome uncertainty and build resilience.

more >
Treva Graves
Treva Graves

Treva transforms business professionals from unknown to unforgettable by creating confidence to build influential personal brands and reputations for success.   

more >
Kasey Macnair
Kasey Macnair

After people hear me speak they will discover their inner strengths to confidently approach their lives and the workplace, as who they are, because my speech will teach them the value of authenticity.

more >
Karen Furneaux
Karen Furneaux

Your audience will learn how to Power Up the Champion Within. Karen Furneaux is an Olympian and World Champion. She speaks to organizations and youth all over the world to empower their inner winner!

more >
Tracy Huff
Tracy Huff

I teach professionals who are living their lives by someone else's standards my  9-Step Process to punch self-doubt and fear in the face with unshakable confidence so they can do whatever they want. 

more >
Kashonna Marrow
Kashonna Marrow

Bold. Fearless. Courageous. Living Personally and Professionally

more >
Cheddy W. Matthews
Cheddy W. Matthews

Cheddy’s Invitation:

Join me on a journey of leadership transformation! It's not just growth, but a redefinition of what it means to lead with authenticity, confidence, & effectiveness. -Stay Amazing!

more >
Monique Caissie
Monique Caissie

Increase confidence without sounding like a jerk! Drawing from my mental health work, I help organizations who want to reduce conflict to create a culture of collaboration, fun & profit. 

more >
Charlie Krebs
Charlie Krebs

Audiences will learn self-empowerment, motivation and improved interaction  all by managing their thinking and leveraging their beliefs to manifest the goals they decide they want.

more >
Christopher Shelley
Christopher Shelley

Chris has married over a thousand people (to each other) in his role as Wedding Celebrant. He has a unique take on what makes relationships work.

more >
Aditya Guthey
Aditya Guthey

TRANSFORMING LEADERSHIP THROUGH THE ART OF DEPTH

more >
Kerry Barrett
Kerry Barrett

Kerry has devoted years to understanding human behavior. And now, helps you become more influential and relatable. The ability to connect is your competitive advantage. 

more >
Renee Vardouniotis
Renee Vardouniotis

Be empowered to embrace change, overcome obstacles, and cultivate a winning mindset for success in your parenting journey! Transform your perspective and unlock your potential with Renee!

more >
Tamra Gaines
Tamra Gaines

Tamra captivates audiences with her inspiring stage presence, focusing on personal, professional, and business development. Enhanced with stories from her book, The Pillars of Confidence.

more >
Melanie Fox
Melanie Fox

Melanie Fox shows audiences how to present clearly and confidently. She shares proven strategies to design speeches and deliver them with passion and authenticity rather than focusing on perfection.

more >
Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas
Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas

Turn off the Panic Button! Convert anxiety, imposter syndrome, and negative self-talk into confidence to improve performance & thrive through change. Control your emotions or let them control you!  

more >
Dr. Patricia K Suggs
Dr. Patricia K Suggs

I help individuals and groups/corporate in strengthening women so they will be valued as leaders

more >
rachael amarante
rachael amarante

I believe each of us deserves to live and work with purpose, energy and confidence. I won't simply motivate and inspire your teams, I am here to make them move.

more >
Barbara Frankson
Barbara Frankson

I empower professional women of faith who want clarity on their purpose and seek balance in all areas of their life as a transformational speaker and through my individual or group coaching programs.

more >
Jasmine Romaine
Jasmine Romaine

Jasmine Romaine is a dynamic speaker that gets the audience jazzed with any stage! Your audience will THANK you for bringing a speaker who educates, engages and energizes the crowd!

more >
Theresa Sayers
Theresa Sayers

Learning to say no in the right situations will give my audiences to ability to say yes to their lives and growth.

more >
Crystal Bean
Crystal Bean

"Illuminate Your Organization: Inspire Teams for Unprecedented Growth and Success. Empower Your Workforce, Elevate Your Results!"

more >

There are 37 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Confidence Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Confidence, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of confidence speakers and reach out for more information.