Hire a Tough Times Speaker

Tough times speakers share their real-life experiences and strategies for overcoming challenges during difficult experiences.

Top 50 Tough Times experts (of 190)

james ray
james ray

NYT Bestselling Author, Inc. 500 Inductee, One of The World's Foremost Leadership and Performance Advisors

more >
April Chandler
April Chandler

Creator, Writer & Co-Producer The Wonder Show and Save Me. TV Presenter. Wellness Activist. Founder Wonder Workouts. Author The Little Book of Wonder Foods & Juices. Strict Vegan.

more >
Patricia Farrell
Patricia Farrell

National Motivational Speaker and Life Coach who inspires others in purposeful living and finding empowerment.

more >
Kim Nash
Kim Nash

Kim suffered the tragedy of losing her Father, Mother, Brother, Grandmother and family pet in a private airplane crash. Kim had planned to be on that fatal last flight with her family.

more >
Theo Fleury
Theo Fleury

Former NHLer and Over-comer of Adversity

more >
Sheila Warnock
Sheila Warnock

BOOK A CAREGIVNG PIONEER AND EXPERT WHO IS CHANGING THE WORLD

more >
Dr. Alduan Tartt
Dr. Alduan Tartt

Bringing Positive Psychology to the People

more >
Kathryn Seifert
Kathryn Seifert

Dynamic International Expert in Trauma, Violence, and Turning Stress Into Strength

more >
Judyth Brown
Judyth Brown

Technology, Parents and Kids.

more >
JoAnne Fleming
JoAnne Fleming

Her Passion Empowers Others Because She is Concerned About the World Our Children Will Inherit

more >
Tony Ciaglia
Tony Ciaglia

"The Serial Killer Whisperer": Traumatic Brain Injury, Serial Killers, and Me - Living life with a Traumatic Brain Injury and becoming an expert in Serial Killers, Cold Cases, and Crime

more >
Karen Mertes
Karen Mertes

Best-Selling Author - USAF Military Officer (Ret) - Non-Profit Founder - Speaker - Consultant - Survivor - Cover Girl

more >
Steve Dorsey
Steve Dorsey

Getting Unstuck and Back into Life!

more >
Chip Conley
Chip Conley

Creating Transformation at the Intersection of Business + Psychology

more >
Mary Garner
Mary Garner

Mary Garner is a published author and dedicated philanthropist.

more >
Randy Otto
Randy Otto

Invite That Leader Whose Vision, Organization, Take Action Touch-The Troops-Style, Wartime Speeches & Optimistic Enthusiasm Inspired The World - How can Winston Churchill INSPIRE your attendees?

more >
Michael Henry
Michael Henry

I've been the top salesperson at every company I've worked at. It got me thinking...what makes me different? The answer, I learned that I am an entrepreneurial salesperson, and I can teach your team.

more >
Joanne Cipressi
Joanne Cipressi

Award-Winning Life Coach and Author of Ditch Your Doubt. Overcome resentment, regret, adversity, and self-doubt to build better connections, clearly focus and live a more fulfilling life.

more >
Chris TAFT
Chris TAFT

Former NBA Player whose story is meant to inspire others, no matter what you face you can overcome and experience a great life.

more >
Hufsa Ahmad
Hufsa Ahmad

Empower your audience with stories and lessons from a two-time TEDx talker, social worker, standup comedian, and Muslim woman who lives in recovery from mental illness and addiction.

more >
Ligia Houben
Ligia Houben

Ligia Houben, grief and loss expert, has helped thousands of people transform their loss and transform their lives. She is inspirational, caring, and empowering.

more >
Brenda Neckvatal
Brenda Neckvatal

Perseverance, integrity, and relentless optimism are just of the few of the ingredients that make up what you experience when meeting and working with Brenda.

more >
Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson

Create a new vision for your future based on who YOU are and what YOU want out of life. Let Pamela Jay guide you toward the road called Destiny!

more >
Linda Edgecombe
Linda Edgecombe

Linda Edgecombe CSP, Hall of Fame Speaker Keynotes, consulting, and virtual solutions to ensure your organization has the mindset, energy, and Resilient Tools, to thrive in ever-changing times

more >
Dr. Nicole B Simpson
Dr. Nicole B Simpson

Learn from a World Trade Center survivor and economic trauma expert with almost 30 years in the securities industry who inquires, "If money were not an issue, what would be your life purpose?"

more >
Jody Alyn
Jody Alyn

Expert diversity and inclusion strategist for companies and communities.

more >
Kathryn Fialkowski
Kathryn Fialkowski

Transformation Expert. Grass roots to board room transformation--igniting the spark. You can make a difference!

more >
Rosemary Rein
Rosemary Rein

Go Wild! Go GREAT! The Journey from Now to WOW!™ in Customer Service, Leadership & Life

more >
Judy Sylvia
Judy Sylvia

Judy spurs others to "live an intentional life" in everything they do!

more >
J. P.
J. P. "Gus" Godsey

Selected as "The Happiest Man in America" by USA Today's Weekend Magazine after scoring in the top 1% of over 70,000 people in clinical "Happiness" test. Author, volunteer and 100% HAPPY in LIFE.

more >
Allyson Roach-Watson
Allyson Roach-Watson

An inspirational & passionate Burn Survivor, from one of the worst fires in California's history.

more >
Matt Upton
Matt Upton

Building people who build people.

more >
Cherie Whiting
Cherie Whiting

A real world CEO, Entrepreneur of the Year, Author and Motivational Speaker who moves and inspires audiences wherever she goes.

more >
Sourena Vasseghi
Sourena Vasseghi

An award-winning author, blogger, inspirational humorist, and speaker with severe Cerebral Palsy.

more >
Gail Scott
Gail Scott

Charismatic, charming and authentic speaker whose personal story and wealth of knowledge on human dynamics challenges audiences and individuals to a deeper connection in work and life.

more >
Dale DeLisle
Dale DeLisle

Inspiring audiences to overcome apathy and be more Courageous!

more >
Kimberly Myers
Kimberly Myers

Grief strikes at the heart of who we are. Stories help us heal, share, laugh and share a legacy.

more >
Lin Morel
Lin Morel

Kick-Butt Karate Champion Turns I Can'ts into I Cans

more >
P Daniel Bel-Tempo
P Daniel Bel-Tempo

I went into the U.S. Army in 1954 with one week to go for '55. Hey, I came away with four stripes. I worked for two icon companies. Then I started college and I'm still there.

more >
Amanda Bennett
Amanda Bennett

Amanda Bennett is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist, editor, and author of several books including The Cost of Hope: The Story of a Marriage, a Family and a Quest for Life.

more >
Kelli Benis
Kelli Benis

Empowering people to choose their attitudes and take charge of their outcomes regardless of previous adversities.

more >
Heidi Ganahl
Heidi Ganahl

Heidi Ganahl is one of the country's most extraordinary, respected and in demand women entrepreneurs. Heidi is The Top Dog of Camp Bow Wow, the $80 million leader in the pet and franchise industry.

more >
Don Mann
Don Mann

Don Mann is a highly acclaimed motivational speaker, a NY Times Best Selling Author, a Navy SEAL Team SIX member (ret) and a renowned World-Class Adventure Competitor.

more >
Roseann Sdoia
Roseann Sdoia

Author.Speaker.Survivor.Inspiring others with the story of perseverance throughout the challenging comeback from being a Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor.

more >
McCartney Green
McCartney Green

Experience explosive life transformations and find complete joy! Mother of 7, spiritual mentor and author of 14 books teaches Joyful Living to make better leaders, better teachers and a better world!

more >
Catherine M Laub
Catherine M Laub

Nourish your soul listening to a Self-Produced Radio Show Host, Award-Winning Author, Speaker, and Spiritual Guide, while sharing her story of overcoming a suicide attempt.

more >
Laura Nirider
Laura Nirider

Project Director, Center on Wrongful Convictions of Youth & Brendan Dassey's Current Lawyer

more >
Annie Dutton
Annie Dutton

With a Masters in Conflict Resolution & Reconciliation, let an experienced mediator show you how to turn your hot buttons and disagreements into solutions and to put your broken pieces back together.

more >
Brock Mealer
Brock Mealer

'Miracle' man brings his motivational message to audiences. As a car crash survivor, Brock Mealer shares how he beat the odds to walk again.

more >
Kristina Dodge
Kristina Dodge

After life altering struggles Kristina inspires her audiences with what she has learned as she turned ruins into opportunity. Her riveting presentations leave her audiences ready to take on the world

more >

There are 140 more speakers on this topic.