Hire an Adversity Speaker

Adversity speakers share their experiences of perseverance, tragedy and triumph along with great skills to resolve adversity in any situation.

Top 50 Adversity experts (of 608)

A. Margot Brisky
A. Margot Brisky

By taking action through empowerment, women learn to heal their selves and their lives' purposes are ignited!

more >
Shannon Huffman Polson
Shannon Huffman Polson

Motivate, inform and inspire your organization to lead with grit through stories, lessons and tactical takeaways from one of the first women to fly the Apache helicopter, corporate leader and author.

more >
Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Juan Garcia is a consummate professional speaker and an internationally recognized leadership development expert.

more >
Ovi Vasquez
Ovi Vasquez

Inspires your audience with the story of a sugarcane Farm Boy Turned Author, TEDx Speaker, and got accepted to Harvard Business School Online.

more >
Patricia Walsh
Patricia Walsh

Blind Ambition: How to Envision Your Limitless Potential and Achieve the Success You Want

more >
Heather Mills
Heather Mills

Heather is a shining example of how a positive attitude can overcome adversity.

more >
Brant Garvey
Brant Garvey

My name is Brant Garvey, and I'm an above-knee amputee-turned Paralympian, keynote speaker, personal development coach, and the founder of No Xcuses.

more >
JJ Birden
JJ Birden

Inspire your team with JJ Birden, former NFL Pro turned motivational speaker, through his journey from unlikely contender to professional athlete.

more >
Derek Osborn
Derek Osborn

One of the most sought-after speakers on new drug trends, availability, potency, potential for abuse, and workplace safety.

more >
Derrick Standifer
Derrick Standifer

Energize your team, develop problem solving skills, and learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube.

more >
Janice Scott
Janice Scott

Author and Motivational Speaker. I will encourage, motivate, and share personal testimonies of hardships and how I overcame them through faith and perseverance.

more >
Dr. Steve McSwain
Dr. Steve McSwain

When Steve gives a talk, you'll laugh...you'll be inspired...and both are forgivable! See below for the TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE STEVE AS YOUR NEXT INSPIRATIONAL AND HUMOROUS SPEAKER:

more >
Brian Little
Brian Little

Scholar, Professor and Author

more >
Martin Parnell
Martin Parnell

World-Class Endurance Athlete, 5 time Guinness Record holder, Author, TEDx and Philanthropist explains how to Unlock your Potential achieving personal and business goals you never thought possible.

more >
LJ Sarkodee
LJ Sarkodee

Move your audience with stories from the trenches of a stressed and overworked high-end multi-million sales consultant who has transitioned to thriving entrepreneur working less than 15 hours a week.

more >
Brandon Sulser
Brandon Sulser

In life you either push forward or roll backwards! Your team will be motivated, inspired, entertained and taught how to become better instead of bitter.

more >
Matt Soren
Matt Soren

Through energizing synth-rock and acoustic performances, Soren impacts audiences with actionable steps to disarm adversity, addiction and mental illness, to ensure life only keeps getting better.

more >
Travis Mills
Travis Mills

Travis Mills's keynote speech teaches and inspires audiences nationwide to "Never give up. Never quit." no matter the obstacles or circumstances.

more >
Robb Overholt
Robb Overholt

The unique schtick of comedy, music, and motivation that delivers powerful results in a highly engaging way.

more >
Mildred D. Muhammad
Mildred D. Muhammad

Award-Winning Global Keynote Speaker*Certified Consultant w/US Dept of Justice/Office for Victims of Crime*Speaker for the US Dept of State*Domestic Abuse Survivor*Certified Domestic Violence Advocate

more >
Chris Mann
Chris Mann

It is my sincerest desire to share my transparent and powerful testimonial to anyone willing to listen.

more >
Randy Brown
Randy Brown

Powerful, transparent message takes you from the height of NCAA basketball success to life-changing adversity, tragedy, and prison.

more >
Glennon Doyle
Glennon Doyle

Truth Teller - Hope Spreaders

more >
Holly Hoffman
Holly Hoffman

Motivate your team to be real world survivors through this life changing presentation.

more >
Dr. Cynthia Ashley
Dr. Cynthia Ashley

Interweaving her personal stories of courage and faith with spiritual wisdom she motivates her audiences to harness their power within to live life out loud apologetically!

more >
Melissa Powelson
Melissa Powelson

Dynamic, Motivational and Educational all wrapped up in one great speaker!

more >
Paul Hamm
Paul Hamm

Inspiring the next generation of Athletes everywhere

more >
Tom Watson
Tom Watson

Entrepreneur, husband, father, and son who defeated the odds and made the choices that led to a fulfilling and successful life.

more >
Doug Smith
Doug Smith

The Building Blocks of Mental Performance. NHL story about being paralyzed and finding stardom again. WWW.System438.com -

more >
Veronica Cunningham
Veronica Cunningham

Award-winning speaker, author, and spoken word performance artist illuminates delivering messages inspiring audiences to honor their inner Champion. Engaging with actionable steps to be triumphant.

more >
Byron Bagby
Byron Bagby

Major General (Retired) Byron Bagby speaks from experience. He spent 33 years in the military and now spends his time ensuring organizations have leaders who get the results they want.

more >
Jason Law
Jason Law

Empowering exceptional purpose, performance and leadership.

more >
Chandler Comerford
Chandler Comerford

Better teams make better business. Insight on perspective, fellowship and commitment from a former Navy SEAL Officer.

more >
Warren Macdonald
Warren Macdonald

Inspire your team to embrace change with a powerful message and lessons learned from the first double above-knee amputee to climb Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa's tallest peak!

more >
Zeke Ridges
Zeke Ridges

Ex-wrestler becomes a smashing success and teach the power of starting at the bottom. *** SAMPLE ACCOUNT ***

more >
Nadya Okamoto
Nadya Okamoto

Activism Speaker, Founder & Executive Director of PERIOD

more >
Brian Stann
Brian Stann

Brian Stann, Football, Fighter and Military Speaker

more >
Cornelia Steinberg
Cornelia Steinberg

Cornelia Steinberg's focus is on Self-Leadership and Development and she delivers education, inspiration, and entertainment with her training. She will speak to audiences of all backgrounds

more >
Ryan Stream
Ryan Stream

The CEO of The Speakers Colosseums - Creating effective leaders who serve and inspire other to achieve greatness while conquering their battles. Homeless boy to American Soldier and signed musician.

more >
W Mitchell
W Mitchell

Triumphant victor of two devastating accidents who inspires others to take responsibility for the unexpected challenges that occur at work and throughout life.

more >
Nathan Rasper
Nathan Rasper

An experienced Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Firearms Instructor, Intelligence Officer and Security Professional provides practical skills, information, tactics and training.

more >
Clint Cora
Clint Cora

The only karate world champion and motivational speaker, helping you achieve personal and career success.

more >
Don Eichhorn
Don Eichhorn

A DIFFERENT KIND OF GUEST SPEAKER…

more >
Mitch Lewis
Mitch Lewis

Mitch Lewis has run marathons & climbed the highest mountains on the seven continents (including Everest)- one of five to have done both. His message is that we ALL can achieve our Personal Everest.

more >
Dr. David Cook
Dr. David Cook

Inspire and equip your organization to Greatness with renowned Sport and Performance Psychologist, Peak Performance Speaker, Author, Film Maker - Best Seller: Seven Days in Utopia

more >
Michael Henry
Michael Henry

I've been the top salesperson at every company I've worked at. It got me thinking...what makes me different? The answer, I learned that I am an entrepreneurial salesperson, and I can teach your team.

more >
Jimmy Shea
Jimmy Shea

Olympic Gold Medal Skeleton Champion and Personal Development Expert

more >
Jean Abbott
Jean Abbott

Jean will share her journey of misdiagnosis and inspire you to live a more positive, purpose filled life!

more >
Lou Brock
Lou Brock

Making a difference in the lives of all those around him

more >
Anne Goodman
Anne Goodman

Anne has led thousands to be happier and successful by resolving trauma, negative emotions and limiting beliefs using Therapies that get RESULTS!Learn how you can 'GET YOUR SABOTEUR ON YOUR SIDE '

more >

There are 558 more speakers on this topic.