Hire a Critical Thinking Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on critical thinking can help audiences develop their analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and decision-making processes. Through their insights and guidance on topics such as logic, reasoning, and cognitive biases, they can empower individuals to think more critically and make informed decisions in both personal and professional contexts.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Critical Thinking speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers critical thinking experts in our system.

Top 15 Critical Thinking experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Ruth Fearnow
Ruth Fearnow

Do you want to become a Mindfulness Ninja? Therapeutic Mindfulness is a step-by-step method that goes beyond mere coping and into healing, relieving you of difficult emotions and painful triggers.

more >
Corinna Stoeffl
Corinna Stoeffl

Create results with a visionary thinker who has a different perspective.

more >
Katia Dedovic
Katia Dedovic

Sharing my vision of a (RE) WEB. Help me start a fundraising campaign to make it real. Please read my ebook! 

more >
Haseena Shaheed-Jackson
Haseena Shaheed-Jackson

Haseena's mission is to help others to see beyond the physical sight breaking the barriers on limiting beliefs and tapping into dormant potential. 

more >
Lorne Kelton
Lorne Kelton

Critical Thinking & Behavioural Leadership Expert. Author . CEO ThinkShift Performance Solutions Inc.

more >
Andrea Johnson
Andrea Johnson

Spunky, welcoming and wise, Andrea will inspire your audience to see that “it’s not what you DO that makes you an Impactful Leader, it’s who you ARE!” 

more >
Kevin Freedman
Kevin Freedman

A renowned nonprofit expert and storyteller, Kevin has substantial and varied experience in governance and has unique and captivating ways to help make boards and executive leaders more effective. 

more >
Kursten Faller
Kursten Faller

The audience will leave with the basics of new habit formation and generating their own new insights that they can apply immediately back in their day to day work and personal lives.

more >
Ron Cooper F-4 Pilot
Ron Cooper F-4 Pilot

ELEVATE your team to new heights, inspiring them to soar with trust and loyalty through leadership principles and THOUGHT STIMULATION. Ron increases your organization’s retention and productivity.

more >
Amita Sherwood
Amita Sherwood

We live in a technology-driven world, but I believe the strength of organizations remains in people. I'm passionate about coaching others & seeing value delivered to an organization and its customers.

more >
AJ Adams
AJ Adams

I offer research-backed techniques to help individuals and teams enhance their wellbeing.

more >
Traca Savadogo
Traca Savadogo

Unleashing the Power of Connection: Meet Trace Hudson, International Relationship Strategist and Keynote Speaker

more >
Monika Jensen
Monika Jensen

Ms Jensen PhD combines positive attitude, superior communication skills, and creativity. Conducts motivational keynote presentations. Real time topics.

more >
Sean Olson
Sean Olson

Referred to as the “PEOPLE WHISPERER”, Sean Olson will engage and motivate your audience and leave them feeling like he is speaking directly to them, one-on-one.

more >
Gary Bucholtz
Gary Bucholtz

Gary is a business executive with a distinguished background in security, privacy, and risk management, boasting roles at Meta , Nike. Prudential, and the Air Force. He is a master storyteller.

more >

Hire a Critical Thinking Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Critical Thinking, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of critical thinking speakers and reach out for more information.