Hire a Courage Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on courage can inspire audiences to overcome their fears, take risks, and pursue their dreams. By sharing their own stories of bravery and resilience, they can provide valuable insights and practical tools for developing courage and facing challenges with confidence.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Courage speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers courage experts in our system.

Top 41 Courage experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Clestine, the Purpose Coach
Clestine, the Purpose Coach

I help corporations, organizations, and churches to create success-minded leaders through transformation and the right choices.

more >
Raquel Walsh
Raquel Walsh

Embrace your role as a leader in every aspect of your life. Lead with authenticity, empathy, and vision to create a brighter future

more >
Vincenzo Aliberti
Vincenzo Aliberti

Discover your path to success amidst life's challenges with Vincenzo Aliberti's captivating keynote(s) on self-discovery, well-being, and growth.

more >
Lee Atherton
Lee Atherton

Lee's mission is to positively touch the lives of 100,000 people affected by death and trauma by 2030.

more >
Tracey Watts Cirino
Tracey Watts Cirino

You are worthy of Becoming BEYOND Common...Ask me how!!!

more >
Erin Royer
Erin Royer

By revealing powerful truths in our universal human experiences, Erin takes the audience on a journey of self-discovery that empowers them to face each day with new-found courage and tenacity.

more >
Michelle Kuei
Michelle Kuei

A powerful story of RESILIENCE that will inspire you

Find HOPE, OPPORTUNITY, and PERSEVERANCE in the face of adversity.

more >
Therese Gopaul-Robinson
Therese Gopaul-Robinson

If you want your audience to LEAVE FEELING EXHILARATED,  READY to TACKLE obstacles and  CHALLENGE limiting beliefs, Therese is ready to work with you!

more >
Heather Legge
Heather Legge

You want an IMPACT, not just an enjoyable experience!  "Unlike similar events that don't provide tools, I feel energized and confident in the steps I will take." 

more >
Victoria Reynolds
Victoria Reynolds

Audiences members are inspired with courage, confidence and clarity through Victoria's experiences of escaping a cult, starting companies, selling everything, traveling alone and manifesting visions.

more >
Patrick Meniboon, MBA
Patrick Meniboon, MBA

Grow Courage Champions. Fast. 

Transform hesitant mid-level emerging leaders and teams into dynamic Courage Champions. 

Empower continuous internal innovation, consistently outpace external changes.

more >
Kathleen Brooks
Kathleen Brooks

Discover how to build courage to do hard things; be inspired to face your fears, fight for your dreams, and know and be bold for the Lord.

more >
Kashaun Parker, ACC, MBA
Kashaun Parker, ACC, MBA

RESILIENCY IS AN ART FORM

Resilience Expert | Author | Transformational Speaker & Coach | Inspiring Audiences to Embrace Change & Create Extraordinary Results! 

#Speaker #Coach #Author

more >
Kelila Green Siciliano
Kelila Green Siciliano

I help audiences activate the tools needed to build resiliency to be better able to handle their own personal challenges. 

more >
Charles Heasley
Charles Heasley

Prepare your audience with strategies to communicate confidently, safely, and effectively during challenging interpersonal interactions. 

more >
Michelle Trieste
Michelle Trieste

Step into your power: Transform challenges into victories, rediscover your true self, and carve a path that aligns with your deepest aspirations. Unleash the hero within and live your legacy.

more >
Smita Malhotra
Smita Malhotra

Through sharing my unconventional career path, I inspire audiences to bring the depth and vastness of their entire being into all the areas where they live, work and play.

more >
Lisa Brouwer
Lisa Brouwer

Living at the intersection of daring leadership and courageous living, Lisa will challenge your audience to pursue what's possible when they live and lead with courage. CDTLF with Brené Brown.

more >
Amanda Jefferson
Amanda Jefferson

Hey! I’m Amanda, and I speak about how we can put on our social earmuffs, quiet the "shoulds" and FINALLY start listening to ourselves.

more >
Jennifer Meyer
Jennifer Meyer

Empower your audience with engaging talks on mindset, purposeful decision-making, and authenticity. Elevate your event with transformative insights for lasting change.

more >
Cristy Burne
Cristy Burne

Blending science and story to inspire change: “Hilarious and very entertaining!”

more >
Dr. Melissa Mork
Dr. Melissa Mork

International Speaker, Graduate Professor of Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapist, Author. Improving personal and organizational mental health to increase productivity, motivation, and resilience. 

more >
Jennifer Cirillo
Jennifer Cirillo

The truth about the power of radical self-love, living authentically and with purpose, despite all opposing factors starts here. Hear how Jennifer reclaimed her power through radical self-love. 

more >
Layne
Layne

High-energy, witty, emotionally charged storytelling that powers kindness, authenticity, empathy, and inclusion. 

more >
Nicole Joseph
Nicole Joseph

I help audiences overcome their fears around adversity by showing anyone can heal their mental disorders. Your calling and voice is on the other side of embracing your narrative.

more >
Melody Burdette
Melody Burdette

In "How To Design your Life," solo female vanlife nomad Melody Burdette empowers and inspires audiences to create lives of curiosity and action—buoyed by a growth mindset, strategist savvy, and more.

more >
Jessica Tepas
Jessica Tepas

Jessica Tepas speaks on how to build resilience to help audiences be emboldened to grow through vulnerable times of transition.

more >
Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas
Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas

Turn off the Panic Button! Convert anxiety, imposter syndrome, and negative self-talk into confidence to improve performance & thrive through change. Control your emotions or let them control you!  

more >
Judi Holler
Judi Holler

Inspiring audiences worldwide to face fear & HOLLER AT THEIR DREAMS! Judi is best known for her energy & her ability to OPEN/CLOSE conferences for clients who need motivation, energy & entertainment.

more >
Jennifer Bassman
Jennifer Bassman

Audiences will be able to manage their stress more effectively using humor, create strong boundaries, as well as, learn how to identify and recover from burnout. 

more >
Chris White
Chris White

That feeling when you know what you want, but not sure how to get it. Freedom of Time or finances. If you have a will there is a way.  I know because my existence is proof and I can show you.

more >
Andrew Crust
Andrew Crust

Ever wonder how to ENGAGE your leaders to become more EFFECTIVE? Uncover key principles of COURAGEOUS LEADERSHIP!  Unlock your teams potential and book Andrew NOW!

more >
Anna Kallschmidt
Anna Kallschmidt

Empower your audience to navigate conflict effectively and respectfully. Help them learn how to have Courageous Conversations with people who have different values and beliefs.

more >
Golden
Golden

My name is Golden. I help individuals reach for their potential by talking about resilience. 

more >
Gayle Feallock
Gayle Feallock

Develop Effective Communication tools to create Positive Relationships and feel Confident working with your Clients.

more >
Amanda Heal
Amanda Heal

Success is courage put into action.

Amanda Heal will use her unique insight into facing and overcoming challenges as a totally blind professional to help you overcome uncertainty and build resilience.

more >
Val Burgess
Val Burgess

Audiences are transformed from impactful stories from World War II Prisoners of War. Learn to live your best life through their narratives on resilience, courage, and overcoming fear and adversity. 

more >
Amanda Quick
Amanda Quick

Empowering trauma survivors to overcome challenges, find healing, and thrive. Discover resilience, tools, and hope with Amanda Quick's transformative insights.

more >
Amy Dickinson Campbell
Amy Dickinson Campbell

As one of the first women stationed on a warship, Amy shares her knowledge through humor to help the audience gain real-life skills on how overcome fear and doubt when all eyes are on you.

more >
Amanda Campbell
Amanda Campbell

Realize your own worth and get the courage to make a change!  

more >
Sarah Eagar
Sarah Eagar

Sarah delivers transformative messages that inspire action and ignite lasting change in every member of your audience or team, leaving them empowered and motivated to reach new heights of success.

more >

Hire a Courage Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Courage, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of courage speakers and reach out for more information.