Hire a Confidence Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on confidence can help audiences build self-esteem and overcome self-doubt by offering guidance on topics such as self-talk, body language, and mindset. Their insights and knowledge can inspire individuals to feel more confident and empowered, enabling them to pursue their goals with greater self-assurance.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Confidence speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers confidence experts in our system.

Top 50 Confidence experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 87)

Taryn-lee Kearney
Taryn-lee Kearney

Harnessing the potential of authentic connections:

Empowering individuals and organizations to cultivate meaningful relationships, fostering team synergy, and nurturing well-being.

more >
Tyler Bayley
Tyler Bayley

"Unlock Your Student Speaking Power: Proven Methods Backed by Science to Build Confidence Fast!"

more >
Damola  okenla
Damola okenla

Empowering Lives, Restoring Hope

My keynotes provide a holistic approach to personal and professional development, addressing life's mental, emotional, spiritual, and practical dimensions.

more >
Lucy Liu
Lucy Liu

Lucy is an unshakable optimist, master life coach, empowerment workshop facilitator, motivational speaker, best selling author and podcast host to inspire confidence and unstoppable growth.

more >
Clestine, the Purpose Coach
Clestine, the Purpose Coach

I help corporations, organizations, and churches to create success-minded leaders through transformation and the right choices.

more >
Kasey Macnair
Kasey Macnair

After people hear me speak they will discover their inner strengths to confidently approach their lives and the workplace, as who they are, because my speech will teach them the value of authenticity.

more >
Dr. Kenisha L. Williams
Dr. Kenisha L. Williams

Get ready to be electrified by Dr. Kenisha, a dynamic leader committed to spreading a message of hope & authenticity. Her infectious energy and unwavering commitment to excellence will inspire action.

more >
Lei Comerford
Lei Comerford

Lei offers interactive workshops on leadership, self-awareness, and reaching your potential. Lei is known for being a thought partner and has a passion for empowering effectiveness and engagement!

more >
Tracey Watts Cirino
Tracey Watts Cirino

You are worthy of Becoming BEYOND Common...Ask me how!!!

more >
Alex Colkitt
Alex Colkitt

I speak about Choosing Differently to empower audiences to let go of external expectations and what's not serving them in order to take action towards finding their authentic happiness.

more >
Tracy Huff
Tracy Huff

I teach professionals who are living their lives by someone else's standards my  9-Step Process to punch self-doubt and fear in the face with unshakable confidence so they can do whatever they want. 

more >
Marsha Lake
Marsha Lake

Visual Presentation and Transcription Expert

more >
Marta Spirk
Marta Spirk

Marta empowers you to be seen and stand out in your industry by leveraging your unique personality and authenticity.

more >
Melissa McGavick
Melissa McGavick

Team members are more productive when they understand the specific value they each bring to the team and have the framework to develop a personal brand that develops personal confidence.

more >
Lisa Tarkington
Lisa Tarkington

Attendees walk away learning skills and tools to help grow as leaders and feel energized and inspired to lead a life that improves themselves and impacts the lives of those around them.

more >
JOSH CARMICHAEL
JOSH CARMICHAEL

With Josh Carmichael you will have an aha moment, unlocking a profound realization about yourself. This newfound insight becomes the catalyst for a remarkable transformation on your path to success. 

more >
Therese Gopaul-Robinson
Therese Gopaul-Robinson

If you want your audience to LEAVE FEELING EXHILARATED,  READY to TACKLE obstacles and  CHALLENGE limiting beliefs, Therese is ready to work with you!

more >
Tamra Gaines
Tamra Gaines

Tamra captivates audiences with her inspiring stage presence, focusing on personal, professional, and business development. Enhanced with stories from her book, The Pillars of Confidence.

more >
Kim Meninger
Kim Meninger

I help professionals become more confident, visible and influential leaders by making it easier to be human at work. 

more >
Murray SawChuck
Murray SawChuck

Find your 'MAGIC'! Be the GREATEST you can be!

more >
Treva Graves
Treva Graves

Treva transforms business professionals from unknown to unforgettable by creating confidence to build influential personal brands and reputations for success.   

more >
Kristal Frazier
Kristal Frazier

$200+ Million Fundraiser who empowers audiences to speak without fear.  She speaks on bold topics like confidence in hard conversations, fearless fundraising and remembering joy.

more >
Michelle Trieste
Michelle Trieste

Step into your power: Transform challenges into victories, rediscover your true self, and carve a path that aligns with your deepest aspirations. Unleash the hero within and live your legacy.

more >
Kerry Barrett
Kerry Barrett

Kerry has devoted years to understanding human behavior. And now, helps you become more influential and relatable. The ability to connect is your competitive advantage. 

more >
Alexia Hoffman
Alexia Hoffman

I speak about passion, authenticity, and confidence to help audiences pursue big dreams and live a more fulfilled life. 

more >
Angela Belford
Angela Belford

Embark on a journey: conquer doubt, nurture self-love, and navigate obstacles to unlock your potential.Join the journey!

more >
Juan Bendana
Juan Bendana

Helping Leaders Thrive Through Uncertainty with Unwavering Confidence

more >
Duro Akinremi
Duro Akinremi

Helping Audience slay the dragon's of worry, doubt and fear through personal growth, success and leadership training. 

more >
Rebecca Heidt
Rebecca Heidt

Believe in yourself and keep moving forward. 

more >
Judith Brown
Judith Brown

As a 13-time World Champion Skeet Shooter, I know what it takes to be a Champion and I know that anyone can, not everyone will.  Winner or Champion...which will you choose to be? 

more >
Josh Peach
Josh Peach

Passionate about people and inspiring them to do better work and live better lives. Josh does this by spreading positivity through speaking engagements, industry-focused presentations, and Keynotes.

more >
Tara LaFon Gooch
Tara LaFon Gooch

EMPOWER Your Potential: Inspiring Audiences With Transformational Strategies through Engaging Content and Interactive Sessions, Embodying Modern LEADERSHIP- Hire Tara Today!

more >
Kashonna Marrow
Kashonna Marrow

Bold. Fearless. Courageous. Living Personally and Professionally

more >
Okyo
Okyo "OJ" Simmons

Leadership & high-performance EXPERT!  Energetic keynotes packed with practical tools to help the high-potential talent in your organization engage, shift awareness, and impact behaviors and outcomes!

more >
DW Starr
DW Starr

Confidence Building 3.0 - I speak, perform & write about confidence superpowers, self-leadership, & deliberate belief systems to be your own Superhero -15 Countries - Employee, Teen, & Young Adults

more >
Jenn DeWall
Jenn DeWall

I help you unlock Workplace Happiness. Let’s build a work life you don’t have to recover from.

You spend a third of your life at work. Let's feel better than burned out!

more >
Scott Lehmann
Scott Lehmann

Want to be ten feet tall and bulletproof?  Author, Speaker, and Coach Scott Lehmann transforms how you look at fear to see and seize opportunities that lie outside your comfort zone.

more >
Dr. Patricia K Suggs
Dr. Patricia K Suggs

I help individuals and groups/corporate in strengthening women so they will be valued as leaders

more >
Aditya Guthey
Aditya Guthey

TRANSFORMING LEADERSHIP THROUGH THE ART OF DEPTH

more >
Remona Antoine
Remona Antoine

Fuel your audience with HOPE, CONFIDENCE, and TOOLS to transform their lives. If you need practical solutions to apply immediately, hire Remona today. My strategy: Learn it, Live it, Share it!

more >
Heather Lambert
Heather Lambert

After people hear me speak they will be empowered to overcome any challenge because I will help them see the opportunities in their obstacles and grow their resistance.

more >
Amy Yip
Amy Yip

I work w/women of color to strengthen their mental fitness, find their voice and the courage to speak up, and have agency to let go of the shoulds so they can be the authors of their own life stories

more >
Briana O'Melveny
Briana O'Melveny

Briana helps audiences unlock their AUTHENTIC PRESENCE to create DEEPER CONNECTIONS with MORE CONFIDENCE and LESS ANXIETY in EVERY MOMENT OF COMMUNICATION.

more >
Ashley Kirkwood
Ashley Kirkwood

Ashley Kirkwood blends humor and data into entertaining yet insight-driven keynotes, sparking conversations that empower audiences to transform their lives, build confidence, and achieve real results.

more >
Dr. Joy Ohayia
Dr. Joy Ohayia

As a total wellness advocate and international public speaker, I empower audiences worldwide to achieve optimal health and well-being, unlocking their full potential for a vibrant and fulfilling life.

more >
Abigail Rebecca Pugh
Abigail Rebecca Pugh

“Being authentically visible is an art form. It’s pure energy. My purpose is to empower you to bring that to life.”

more >
rachael amarante
rachael amarante

I believe each of us deserves to live and work with purpose, energy and confidence. I won't simply motivate and inspire your teams, I am here to make them move.

more >
Barbara Frankson
Barbara Frankson

I empower professional women of faith who want clarity on their purpose and seek balance in all areas of their life as a transformational speaker and through my individual or group coaching programs.

more >
Theresa Sayers
Theresa Sayers

Learning to say no in the right situations will give my audiences to ability to say yes to their lives and growth.

more >
Sharon T McLaughlin MD
Sharon T McLaughlin MD

Surmount burnout, communication hurdles, and mental health obstacles from a burnout surgeon and executive coach, who provides captivating storytelling and practical formulas for stress management.

more >

There are 37 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Confidence Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Confidence, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of confidence speakers and reach out for more information.