Hire an Alcoholism / Drug Abuse Speaker Through eSpeakers

Alcoholism/drug abuse speakers offer skills to help audiences find their own happiness and success. Audiences can utilize these skills to find personal power, to succeed in life, and to heal relationships.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire an Alcoholism / Drug Abuse speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers alcoholism / drug abuse experts in our system.

Top 50 Alcoholism / Drug Abuse experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 162)

Tom Froehlich
Tom Froehlich

Tom is a dynamic and charismatic speaker whose enthusiasm, humor and compassion, inspire others to identify their dreams, set goals and transform their lives.

more >
Shayne Hughes
Shayne Hughes

Learning as Leadership's CEO and Culture Change Partner Inspires Us to Overcome the“Ultimate Obstacle to Leadership" - the EGO!

more >
Brent Clark
Brent Clark

Bringing hope and motivation for addiction prevention and recovery.

more >
Matt Soren
Matt Soren

Through energizing synth-rock and acoustic performances, Soren impacts audiences with actionable steps to disarm adversity, addiction and mental illness, to ensure life only keeps getting better.

more >
Dar Bryant
Dar Bryant

Dar is a award winning author and inspirational speaker. His message is one of hope  that tells how a Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive & Career Criminal,  became a servant of  God and the people  

more >
Candace Plattor
Candace Plattor

Candace specializes in working with the family and other loved ones of people who are struggling with addiction, in her unique and signature Family Addiction Therapy Program.

more >
Michael Ayalon
Michael Ayalon

Motivational speaker with expertise in Hazing Prevention, Sexual Assault Prevention, and Alcohol Abuse Prevention in Fraternities and Sororities to create safer college campuses.

more >
JANDIE TAYLOR
JANDIE TAYLOR

My boyfriend was killed by a drunk driver. The drunk driver was me.

more >
Dennis J. Gardin
Dennis J. Gardin

Tested by Fire & Standing by Faith...journey from victim to survivor!

more >
John Reilly
John Reilly

I challenge you to re-think justice and aboriginal relations

more >
Harry Nelson
Harry Nelson

A Thought Leader, A Change Maker, and An Innovator in Healthcare Compliance.

more >
Angie Cartwright
Angie Cartwright

Founder of National Grief Awareness Day, motivational speaker, co-host of Good Grief Talk Show

more >
Debbie Whittam
Debbie Whittam

Finding Connection and Inspiration Following The Pandemic and What We Are Left With.

more >
Makaila Nichols
Makaila Nichols

Makaila shares real world advice and personal experiences with: bullying, body image, and more to ensure that people know they are not alone, there is hope, and learn to be "Blatantly Honest."

more >
James Hitchen
James Hitchen

James has been helping others help themselves since 2017. Hear his inspirational story from hitting Rock bottom to rebuilding his life. James is now a Stress Prevention, Wellbeing & Recovery Coach.

more >
Steve Whiteside
Steve Whiteside

Once In A Lifetime Events, Firewalking and More!

more >
Steven Ford
Steven Ford

Steve is the son of President Gerald Ford and Betty Ford, an accomplished Hollywood actor and professional speaker.

more >
JAY SHIFMAN
JAY SHIFMAN

Jay Shifman is a vulnerable storyteller, a stigma-destroying speaker, and the host of the Choose Your Struggle podcast.

more >
Julie Evans
Julie Evans

Alive with Energy!

more >
Petra Hoffmann aka Petrabilities
Petra Hoffmann aka Petrabilities

Specializing in Past Life Regression, Addictions and Chronic Pain and Illness.

more >
April Burns
April Burns

Businesses, success & lifestyle Coach 2 women

more >
Tony Hoffman
Tony Hoffman

An unforgettable presentation that captivates audiences and tugs at the heart of everyone who hears him.

more >
Mark Phillips
Mark Phillips

World class corporate entertainment from the magician with an executive image and more than a quarter century of experience.

more >
Ty Hicks
Ty Hicks

Empower your audience with the insights and practical tools to master their mental health from someone who naturally beat suicidal depression.

more >
Laura Linden
Laura Linden

Transform your team leaders ability to balance life, show up authentically, and improve productivity.

more >
Matthew D. Hirschberg
Matthew D. Hirschberg

An improbable story of redemption that is guaranteed to cultivate hope, expand belief, and inspire change.

more >
Dr. DawnElise Snipes
Dr. DawnElise Snipes

Increase productivity with engaging presentations from an authority on motivational enhancement and team building, or increase revenue with training on niche mental health topics or disaster planning.

more >
Peter Tork
Peter Tork

Former member of The Monkees who shares his story of recovering from alcoholism

more >
Mal Duane
Mal Duane

Inspirational speaker and champion for restoring women's self-worth.

more >
Steve Dorsey
Steve Dorsey

Getting Unstuck and Back into Life!

more >
Ritchie Farrell
Ritchie Farrell

Inspiring change, Empowering people, and advancing Knowledge to Improve public health. Ritchie Farrell meets people, organizations, and communities where they're at and provides a roadmap for success.

more >
Jason Teichner
Jason Teichner

As a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Nutritionist and Certified Hypnotherapist, I have worked with and lectured on just about every health challenge and area of health.

more >
Tracey Casciano
Tracey Casciano

Inspire your audience with this honest and engaging presentation.

more >
Rich Latimer
Rich Latimer

Awareness Shows

more >
Argus Hamilton
Argus Hamilton

Comic dubbed "the Will Rogers of the Baby Boom" who overcame substance abuse

more >
Alan Humphries
Alan Humphries

As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth.

more >
David Schein
David Schein

National expert on a wide range of employment topics from violence in the workplace to employment screening practices.

more >
Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Awaken your passion for military mental health with world class teaching by a military officer, physician and survivor of post-war trauma.

more >
Stephanie C. White
Stephanie C. White

I am Stephanie White & I help people understand the importance of having a "Rock Star" Event Planning Team when starting a business.  I also educate people on what Alcohol Abuse does to its Victims.

more >
Mark Turansky
Mark Turansky

Author of "Figure it, Face it & Fix it" Mark teaches how to defeat the slavery of addiction with positivity and personal empowerment that harnesses personal motivation that produces lasting change.

more >
Dennis Gillan
Dennis Gillan

Dennis takes on the stigma surrounding mental health as he expertly shares how he navigated through the deaths of not one, but two brothers to suicide. Great Speaker!

more >
Sybil Sybille
Sybil Sybille

I'm a survivor of trauma that began at age 9. Traumatic events happen but it's our job to recover. Prison enlightened me and I'm dedicated to creating a kairotic movement in criminal justice reform.

more >
Roderick McNeely
Roderick McNeely

I am a motivator and encourager of people, however my life have been touched by addiction and incarceration. Out of that came a non-profit ministry that help build lives and promote positive living.

more >
Janie Johnson
Janie Johnson

See Yourself As A Winner and WIN

more >
John Kriger
John Kriger

He shares his rich experiences to transform behaviors, thoughts and actions for greater results.

more >
Stacy Keach
Stacy Keach

One of America's most acknowledged Shakespearean actors and advocate for substance abuse awareness

more >
Marcus Carter
Marcus Carter

The Goal Mentor.

more >
Laura Lee Wright
Laura Lee Wright

Laura shares her story of breaking the cycle of generational addiction, and then she teaches actionable tools anyone can use to shatter the cycle of self-centered fear blocking success.

more >
Travis Cross
Travis Cross

An under 30 inspirational speaker with a near death experience.

more >
Sarah Rusbatch
Sarah Rusbatch

Alcohol and Grey Area Drinking

Learn what Grey Area Drinking actually is and how to change your relationship with alcohol to improve your mental and physical wellbeing, long term

more >

There are 112 more speakers on this topic.

Hire an Alcoholism / Drug Abuse Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire an Alcoholism / Drug Abuse, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of alcoholism / drug abuse speakers and reach out for more information.