Hire a Christian Speaker Speaker Through eSpeakers

Christian speakers share experiences that have taught them spiritual lessons and empower audiences to seek a deepened relationship with deity.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Christian Speaker speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers christian speaker experts in our system.

Top 50 Christian Speaker experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 339)

Cory Lee
Cory Lee

Building Leaders. Transforming Culture. I help leaders be good at what they do, and great at who they are. 

more >
Clestine, the Purpose Coach
Clestine, the Purpose Coach

I help corporations, organizations, and churches to create success-minded leaders through transformation and the right choices.

more >
Tim Goodman
Tim Goodman

LEVERAGE your audience as influencers. Challenging the ideas of INFLUENCE for every day...from lessons learned on the street as a paramedic, as a pastor and consultant to teams in all sectors.

more >
George Engel
George Engel

John Maxwell says, “To lead others, one must communicate with clarity, conviction, and compassion.” Therefore, it is George's goal to enrich leaders with powerful, actionable insights.

more >
Ruth Easterling
Ruth Easterling

Energize your audience to action. Through Motivation and inspiration, Ruth will inspire your audience and re-engage your people and see your audience motivated for further action.

more >
Daryl R. Borello
Daryl R. Borello

Christian speaker

more >
Bill Goodwin
Bill Goodwin

Bill creates unforgettable experiences for groups of all sizes! Audiences receive valuable, encouraging, and practical insights on developing themselves and leading at a higher level!

more >
Stan Lewis
Stan Lewis

Stan works collaboratively w/organizations, ministries, & school administrations, inspiring audiences to elevate communication skills, enhance professional development, & empower them as leaders.

more >
Cheryl Verrett
Cheryl Verrett

Move from stuck to UNSTOPPABLE by *transforming your dreams into REALITY, *your GOALS into ACHIEVEMENTS and *THINKING into RESULTS.

more >
Todd Blyleven
Todd Blyleven

TEDx speaker & heroic survivor inspires from tragedy to triumph, fostering hope, resilience, and mental health, transforming lives.

more >
Alan Humphries
Alan Humphries

As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth.

more >
JOHN FELTS
JOHN FELTS

Christian Comedian

more >
Kristin Martinez
Kristin Martinez

Kristin is founder of Sarai's Mirror Inc. She is dedicated to empowering women to discover their true sense of worth, through a deeper understanding of God's grace, love and power.

more >
Ken Blanchard
Ken Blanchard

World-Renowned Leadership Expert and Author of The One Minute Manager

more >
Jason Parks
Jason Parks

I may not be able to add more days to people's lives, but I can add more life to their days! 

more >
Dennis Ross
Dennis Ross

Pastor/Evangelist, phD

more >
Kimberly Wilson
Kimberly Wilson

Empower nonprofit leaders to thrive by improving team facilitation, group management, and increased leadership skills. They will come away empowered, encouraged, and ready to build a stellar team.

more >
Lori Dixon
Lori Dixon

Trauma Informed Ministry Trainer, Victim advocate / Volunteer Billy Graham RRT Chaplain, Speaking Truth in Love to Women

more >
Julianne Kirkland
Julianne Kirkland

Empower your audience to arise from the overwhelm, ignite their passion and gain clarity. If you need to motivate, inspire, and move your people - Hire Julianne Kirkland NOW!

more >
Dederick Woodard
Dederick Woodard

I have 25 years of experience excelling in 1000+ workshops. Topics include Leadership, Motivation, Bullying, Teamwork, Goal Setting, Team Building, and Youth Development. Call for Rates: 727-280-5607

more >
Rossie Manka-Aguilera
Rossie Manka-Aguilera

A Visionaire. 

A strategic coach who optimizes technology to improve productivity and efficiency for leaders across the country. 

Unshakable faith that moves mountains in her life and in others. 

more >
Bryan Folk
Bryan Folk

God changed my life dramatically, and in an instant I was, Forever Changed In A Treestand!

more >
David DePra
David DePra

Christian Speaker

more >
wanda williams
wanda williams

Losing a loved one or experiencing loss is never easy. If you are stuck in the healing process or need a boost in tapping into your coping skills, this bestselling author, CLC is here to help you.

more >
Dr. Donna Darlington
Dr. Donna Darlington

Rev. Dr. Donna Darlington is South Carolina State, USF Morsani College of Medicine and Yale trained and is a speaker, coach and coauthor with Brian Tracy of the Bestseller, The Secret to Winning Big.

more >
Lyssa Scott
Lyssa Scott

After audiences hear me speak, they are inspired to CHOOSE to rip on life, because my speech shows them how I made my own meaning with the cards life dealt me.

more >
Dylan Kohlstadt
Dylan Kohlstadt

Dylan Kohlstadt – Digital Marketing Speaker is the founder and CEO of Shift ONE, a creative integrated digital marketing agency with 12 full-time staff members.

more >
Paula Blackwelder
Paula Blackwelder

You CAN find the Sanity In Your Circus when similarities between the Corporate and Circus worlds are revealed by a circus performer turned entrepreneur. Take a good look under your big top!

more >
Mike Nwankwo
Mike Nwankwo

MISSION - instill and bring out the best in others.  Make the average good, the good great, and the great exceptional.  Help develop a "can do" attitude.

more >
The Rev. Philip Randolph Taylor
The Rev. Philip Randolph Taylor

Christian speaker

more >
Ethan Bryan
Ethan Bryan

Bring your team together with the lessons learned from the power of play taught by Mr. Catch 365.

more >
Larry Davis
Larry Davis

Aiding leaders with personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John's proven leadership methods. Working together with organizations, he strives to move leaders, teams

more >
Bridgett Krause
Bridgett Krause

Motivate, inspire, and move your organization's members to action with a passionate, custom designed presentation for the results your executive team desires.

more >
Pam Caylor
Pam Caylor

Pam is a licensed minister gifted in delivering a message of hope, healing, and inspiration. She excels at moving audiences to take action.

more >
Scott Schilling
Scott Schilling

Executive Coach, International Trainer and Speaker who brings a unique combination of 35+ years of life experience in coaching, sales, marketing and training to corporations, businesses & individuals.

more >
Ginger Renfro
Ginger Renfro

Ginger has a passion for teaching and seeing women reach their fullest potential and live their best lives.

more >
Yemi Adeeko
Yemi Adeeko

Understanding is a Wellspring of Life.

more >
Angie McNulty
Angie McNulty

Experienced and certified coach specializing in helping Christian women entrepreneurs to bring their business in alignment with their God given purpose.

more >
Edna Harding
Edna Harding

Edna's dynamic and highly engaging presentation style will excite and motivate your audience to become influencers and catalyst for positive change in your industry and community.  

more >
Leslie Lindsey Davis
Leslie Lindsey Davis

Leslie Lindsey Davis: Interactive speaker transforming self-talk & relationships. Discover your 'Best Friend' within. 15k+ lives impacted. Your feelings are your feelings. No one else gets a vote.

more >
Kenyon Dudley
Kenyon Dudley

Unlock Your Potential with 'The Message Guy,'  Kenyon R. Dudley: Transforming Messages into Movements in the Post-Pandemic World

more >
Abayomi Emmanuel Fakeye
Abayomi Emmanuel Fakeye

You will embark on a transformative journey that empowers you to become an exceptional leader through captivating presentations, insightful coaching, and practical training for excellence!

more >
Mrs. Kaila Payne
Mrs. Kaila Payne

Parents: Stop feeling overwhelmed by your chaos! Your audience will be in awe as Kaila, mom of 9, empowers men and women to re-establish authority in their home through identifying their purpose. 

more >
Nancy K. Martin
Nancy K. Martin

Fire up your SALE teams to improve morale, resilience and engagement! Upgrade your workplace culture and inspire business growth to result in increased profitability and employee retention! 

more >
Bobby Knowles
Bobby Knowles

My first passion is God and helping others receive the gifts that God has for us.

more >
Jason Davis
Jason Davis

I help mission-driven organizations prioritize what matters most.

more >
Gabriel Saldaña
Gabriel Saldaña

I am looking forward to assisting you on your journey to increased personal growth and greater leadership success.

more >
Nisha John
Nisha John

"Empowerment through Engagement: Transformative Talks for Real Results"

more >
Joy Earle
Joy Earle

Take a breather and let this gifted story teller find the life's funny for you today.

more >
Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson

Create a new vision for your future based on who YOU are and what YOU want out of life. Let Pamela Jay guide you toward the road called Destiny!

more >

There are 289 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Christian Speaker Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Christian Speaker, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of christian speaker speakers and reach out for more information.