Hire a Journalism Speaker Through eSpeakers

Journalism and mass media

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Journalism speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers journalism experts in our system.

Top 5 Journalism experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Nneotaobase Egbe
Nneotaobase Egbe

My Audiences have always come away with a smile and unabashed satisfaction. This is because I go into these meetings with one purpose - THE SATISFACTION OF THE CLIENT, YOU. 

more >
Kurt Loder
Kurt Loder

Author, MTV News anchor and interviewer, online movie critic, and former "Rolling Stone" Senior Editor (and Contributing Editor) Kurt Loder was for 10 years the host and writer of the weekly MTV News.

more >
Atia Abawi
Atia Abawi

Atia is on a mission to open minds, create empathy and bridge divides with a hope to create change.

more >
Melody Burdette
Melody Burdette

“How to Design Your Life” offers audiences an entertaining, inspiring, and powerful solution to the age-old question: “How do I live my best life?” 

more >
Monica Link
Monica Link

Monica Link will help educate and engage your audience on the topics of personal finance media and healthcare relating to government. 

more >

Hire a Journalism Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Journalism, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of journalism speakers and reach out for more information.