Hire a Data / Analytics Speaker Through eSpeakers

Data analytics helps individuals and organizations make sense of data. Data analysts typically analyze raw data for insights and trends.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Data / Analytics speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers data / analytics experts in our system.

Top 12 Data / Analytics experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Deva Justhy
Deva Justhy

Simplifying data & maximizing economic value through bigger decisions and faster results.Inspiring audiences to achieve REMARKABLE data driven outcomes for Safety, Efficiencies, Compliance and Growth.

more >
Mishaal Khan
Mishaal Khan

As a passionate cybersecurity leader and engaging keynote speaker, I specialize in demystifying cybersecurity as an "Ethical Hacker," delivering actionable insights with eye-opening demos and stories.

more >
Sean Albertson
Sean Albertson

Sean, an author and international thought-leader on CX, shows you how to transform you customers' journeys to reduce effort and increase their loyalty by aligning your people, process and platforms. 

more >
Laurel Papworth
Laurel Papworth

14 years in artificial intelligence, algorithms and datasets, Laurel can demystify ChatGPT, GenerativeAI and GPT4. Laurel currently lectures AI Is My CoPilot at Australian Institute of Management. 

more >
Leah Donti
Leah Donti

Award winning speaker - Making ordinary professional development (in person or virtual) extraordinary for business executives and CPAs!

more >
Garth Sheriff
Garth Sheriff

Garth specializes in the delivery of professional and leadership skills webinars and online courses. My mission is to create a learning environment that is both engaging and impactful for your career.

more >
Evangelos
Evangelos

Empower your organization to 1) understand and use AI to exploit big data, 2) develop strategies for new mobility, and 3) take advantage of startup-driven corporate innovation.

more >
Jack Tompkins
Jack Tompkins

Learning how to utilize your data to make strategic decisions becomes easy, understandable, and fun in my presentations!

more >
Loreen Sherman
Loreen Sherman

Gain the intelligence advantage of seeing what others miss albeit in security risk management or governance when decision data must be correct and detailed accuracy matters for complex decision making

more >
Marcus Glowasz
Marcus Glowasz

I help leaders and teams to future-proof their ways of delivering and managing critical change initiatives in today's fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing global environments.

more >
Divya Chander
Divya Chander

Neuroscientist, physician, futurist, data/cyber/privacy advocate, entrepreneur, keynote & TED-NYC speaker, Singularity U Chair, Senior Nonresident Fellow Atlantic Council, Medical Advisor XRSI

more >
Kavita Ganesan
Kavita Ganesan

The AI for Business Expert—Helping Businesses Strategically Integrate AI to Improve Productivity, Profitability & AI Success

more >

Hire a Data / Analytics Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Data / Analytics, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of data / analytics speakers and reach out for more information.