Hire a Cyber Security Speaker Through eSpeakers

Cyber Security speakers share strategies and practices to increase protection, lessen theft or damage to the hardware, software or the information on them, in your business, organization or your home.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Cyber Security speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers cyber security experts in our system.

Top 50 Cyber Security experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 93)

Robert Siciliano
Robert Siciliano

Demo Video https://youtu.be/H-ZMDx39E-k Robert Siciliano CSP #1 Best Selling AuthorPersonal Security and Identity Theft Expert and Cyber Security Awareness Speaker

more >
Dr. Steven Hausman
Dr. Steven Hausman

Expert in conveying the excitement of technology, science, innovation and the future in a clear, understandable and entertaining manner

more >
Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Keep your company, your employees, and their kiddos safe online with lessons from a tech guru who has been in technology since the birth of the PC

more >
David Rudduck
David Rudduck

1 out of 5 small to medium sized businesses falls victim to cyber-crime each year, and the number is growing. The best weapon against cyber-attacks is education - and I'll help you get that!

more >
Erica Campos
Erica Campos

Finding optimal solutions that solve complex problems can be difficult, even for seasoned business leaders.

more >
Adam Levin
Adam Levin

Chairman and founder of CyberScout (formerly IDT911), Co-founder of Credit.com, Former Director of the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs

more >
Jeremy Mcghee
Jeremy Mcghee

NBC News and MSNBC National Security Analyst and Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense (2011-2013) and Chief of Staff to the Director of the CIA (2009-2011)

more >
Allan Friedman
Allan Friedman

Director of Cybersecurity Initiatives at National Telecommunications and Information Administration in the US Department of Commerce

more >
Risto Siillasmaa
Risto Siillasmaa

Chairman of Nokia Corporation, Chairman and Founder of F-Secure Corporation

more >
Jamie Woodruff
Jamie Woodruff

The Ethical Hacker and Cyber-Security Expert

more >
Rob Clark
Rob Clark

I work with organizations that want to promote an ethical culture that will lead to enhanced compliance, improved productivity, and organizational effectiveness

more >
Dawn McCarty
Dawn McCarty

Do you want your audience to learn how to be safer online, but wonder how? I created a program that helps them learn more about cyber safety. With my help, we can make the internet a safer place.

more >
Esua Baudouin
Esua Baudouin

Gain valuable understanding and insights that will empower and boost personal and professional transformation that will benefit you and your organization.

more >
Scott Klososky
Scott Klososky

Top Technology Speaker, Author, Consultant, and Founder of Future Point of View

more >
Scott A Klososky
Scott A Klososky

World wide expert on future leaning digital transformation. I cover what leaders need to know about topics like machine intelligence, cybersecurity, data activation and impacts on society.

more >
Brian Self
Brian Self

How hackers do what they do and what we can do about it.

more >
P.W. Singer
P.W. Singer

Strategist and Senior Fellow at the New America Foundation and Author of multiple award-winning books

more >
Mikko Hypponen
Mikko Hypponen

World-Wide Computer Security and Privacy Expert

more >
MICHAEL HUDAK
MICHAEL HUDAK

Award Winning Author of Fortify Your Data and Cyber Security Professional. Expert on New & Emerging Tech: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, and More.

more >
Joe Burns
Joe Burns

There are two types of people, those who have been hacked and those who are going to be hacked. Let me show you how easy it is for a hacker to gain access to your information.

more >
Amanda Wathen Jones
Amanda Wathen Jones

Senior Vice President of Method Communications

more >
Domenic Perri
Domenic Perri

Partner at Vertex Ventures

more >
Daniel Moshe
Daniel Moshe

Fun and engaging virtual speaker on topics related to business, technology, and cyber security.

more >
Josh Klein
Josh Klein

Life-long expert on the use of hacking and innovation to create and solve social systems and industries.

more >
Rob May
Rob May

The one person who can make cybersecurity fun, understandable and relevant for non-technical audiences.

more >
Gene Marks
Gene Marks

I talk about economic, political and tech challenges impacting  businesses in 2023 and 2024 and what actions other business owners, managers are taking to navigate and capitalize on those challenges.

more >
Dr. Valarian Couch
Dr. Valarian Couch

Protect Your Digital World: Cybersecurity Solutions for Peace of Mind

more >
Mishaal Khan
Mishaal Khan

As a passionate cybersecurity leader and engaging keynote speaker, I specialize in demystifying cybersecurity as an "Ethical Hacker," delivering actionable insights with eye-opening demos and stories.

more >
Kelly Reeves
Kelly Reeves

Learn the exact step-by-step self-defense system to go from feeling overwhelmed, confused, intimidated, and insecure to growing your confidence to navigate life’s challenges with empowerment and grace

more >
Dr. Robert Minniti, CPA, CFE, CVA, CFF, MAFF, PI
Dr. Robert Minniti, CPA, CFE, CVA, CFF, MAFF, PI

Professional speaker, CPE instructor, and trainer on forensic accounting, fraud, professional ethics, identity theft, accounting, data analytics, risk management, internal controls, and cybersecurity

more >
Bryce Austin
Bryce Austin

Are you looking for a message on cybercrime and how your audience can understand technology and cyber security issues? Learn from an expert that combines auto racing and cyber security best practices!

more >
J. Eduardo Campos
J. Eduardo Campos

J. Eduardo teaches leaders how to become solution designers, so that they can craft unique value propositions, customize business strategies, and form reliable partnerships to solve complex problems.

more >
Steve Waterhouse
Steve Waterhouse

In today's complex technological world, we need to better understand what we work with and what are the risk of using that technology. I bring an understanding on how to make sense in this cyber world

more >
Daryl Crockett
Daryl Crockett

World-class Cyber Security and Data Privacy expert, inventor, humorist and female entrepreneur speaks about technology, data dilemmas and entrepreneurialism.

more >
Chris Barker
Chris Barker

Connected Car/Transportation Technology Consultant

more >
Herbert Hugh Thompson
Herbert Hugh Thompson

Leading Cyrptology and Internet Security Expert, CTO and SVP at Blue Coat

more >
General Martin Dempsey
General Martin Dempsey

Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff (2011-2015); Chief of Staff, U.S. Army (2011); Currently Professor at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business and Sanford School of Public Policy

more >
William Altman
William Altman

Senior Innovation Analyst

more >
Trevor Dierdorff
Trevor Dierdorff

I'm the Founder and CEO of Amnet. My career with computers started at the age of 10 when I took a BASIC programming class. I started Amnet in 1998 while working at Best Buy.

more >
Brian Edelman
Brian Edelman

Cyber is complex but need not be daunting! Having spoken for TD & other top financial firms, Brian's passion is proven to engage audiences with enjoyable education on protecting private data.

more >
Bill Alderson
Bill Alderson

Join Bill Alderson for a deep dive into zero-day prevention strategies, drawing from 40 years of experience in cybersecurity. Learn actionable insights in this must-attend session.

more >
William Hadala
William Hadala

William Michael Hadala Jr. is a technology and security executive, enabling companies, governments, and law enforcement agencies to remain competitive in the ever-changing world of technology.

more >
Aaron Ferguson
Aaron Ferguson

I am looking to speak to and/or coach those who desire creative techniques they can apply to gain influence and ultimately career ascension and have fun.

more >
Dato' Noor Azizan Abdul Majid
Dato' Noor Azizan Abdul Majid

With overall 14 years of experienced in telecommunications and ICT solutions selling and 8 years in the areas of training and human motivations, Noor Azizan has a vast knowledge in dealing with people

more >
James Lyne
James Lyne

James' expertise is frequently called upon to inspire organisations to take cybersecurity seriously. Energetic, passionate and charmingly nerdy, he has become a leading speaker on cybercrime.

more >
Ken Barnhart
Ken Barnhart

"No man left behind" reverberates as the mission – to awaken, empower and preserve fellow CEOs in the SMB ecosystem that are now on the frontlines of a sinister new battlefield of cybersecurity.

more >
Jason Ashford
Jason Ashford

Invite Judge Jason Ashford to discuss via multimedia and interactive presentation ethics, domestic violence prevention, and the intersection of law and technology.

more >
Jeffrey Crump
Jeffrey Crump

Reduce cyber risk and increase organizational resilience through innovative, diverse, and enriching educational and awareness programs.

more >
Hesma Stephens
Hesma Stephens

I help organization protect your privacy, security & safety.

more >
Justin Maupin
Justin Maupin

Leadership Expert in Cyber Security with a passion for Changing Team Culture, Promoting Autonomy and Innovation.

more >

There are 43 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Cyber Security Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Cyber Security, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of cyber security speakers and reach out for more information.