Hire a Bereavement Speaker Through eSpeakers

Bereavement speakers teach healthy ways to cope with pain and with loss. These steps, in time, can renew you and permit you to move on.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Bereavement speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers bereavement experts in our system.

Top 50 Bereavement experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 103)

Nikki Sweet
Nikki Sweet

Author of "When Souls Have Lips," an explosive message for anyone trying to cope with the death of a parent, delivered from the edge of a cliff...

more >
Y.G. Nyghtstorm
Y.G. Nyghtstorm

The man NOT afraid to be transparent as he teaches REAL WORLD solutions that work!

more >
Angie Cartwright
Angie Cartwright

Founder of National Grief Awareness Day, motivational speaker, co-host of Good Grief Talk Show

more >
Gail Rubin
Gail Rubin

Entertain, educate, and motivate your audience to plan ahead for end-of-life issues with Gail Rubin! Laugh and learn with humor, games and film clips.

more >
Scarlett Lewis
Scarlett Lewis

Learn how social and emotional intelligence and the Choose Love Formula can transform your life and help you flourish mentally, socially, and emotionally.

more >
John Polish
John Polish

Your circumstances don't have to dictate your happiness any longer.

more >
Tricia Sampson - R4L
Tricia Sampson - R4L

Knowledge Brings Clarity And Clarity Bring Power. Advocates Uniting For A Cause.

more >
Steven Sewell
Steven Sewell

Encouraging Leadership and Strengthening Teams During Times of Change, Adversity, and Loss

more >
Josie Solomon
Josie Solomon

Inspire your group to discover, create and spread joy with the girl who brings light to others through her darkness.

more >
Elizabeth Smart
Elizabeth Smart

Let's tap into the stillness and silence and open ourselves to the magic of the universeI am here to remind you, YOU are Powerful and Adored. Big Hugs

more >
Sherrie Dunlevy
Sherrie Dunlevy

Former TV News Anchor & Radio Talk Show Host, Best Selling Author, Founder of Graduating Grief Academy/Online Community and Host of the Graduating Grief Podcast

more >
Debbie Whittam
Debbie Whittam

Finding Connection and Inspiration Following The Pandemic and What We Are Left With.

more >
Seth Eliot Santoro
Seth Eliot Santoro

Need an Intuitive Leadership Expert, Intuitive Healer, Reframer, or Smileologist? I heal people. I change lives. I help people heal efficiently and productively from anything and everything.

more >
Sylvia Moore Myers
Sylvia Moore Myers

ENGAGE, INSPIRE, MOTIVATE and LEARN the TRUTH about Grief, Loss and Trauma and Beautifully Mend. Sylvia takes your group on a ENLIGHTING Healing Journey. JAWS DROP when they learn the truth!

more >
Elaine K Sanchez
Elaine K Sanchez

Helping People Find Hope,Humor & Heart in Caregiving

more >
Kyna Moore
Kyna Moore

"An entrepreneur, artist, life coach, and dreamer who believes that you should be enjoying your life mo(o)re every day.

more >
Jefri Franks
Jefri Franks

In the aftermath of a life changing event, how do you move forward in a healthy way?

more >
Tawanna Francis
Tawanna Francis

To Thy Own~Self Be True....Women's Empowerment Workshop Created To Inspirer Women Of All Agers

more >
Renee Balcom
Renee Balcom

Speaker, advocate, entrepreneur, and visionary - Renée Balcom is passionate about reframing conversations about care and aging to educate and empower those in the aging population.

more >
Ligia Houben
Ligia Houben

Ligia Houben, grief and loss expert, has helped thousands of people transform their loss and transform their lives. She is inspirational, caring, and empowering.

more >
Joyce Bahati
Joyce Bahati

Her 25 years of teaching and thirty years of work in health care, gives her a wide variety of experience with the human need to be heard, accepted, and deserving of support through life's transitions.

more >
Maggie Maier
Maggie Maier

I help high achievers and business professionals overcome anxiety, depression and addictions-without prescription drugs.

more >
Denny Dormody
Denny Dormody

I may be  the only  Screen Actors Guild member who moonlights as a CA licensed Funeral Director!  60 movies. 3500 funerals. On set with Clooney, Streep and Gosling. Imagine the stories you'll hear...

more >
Diane Caine
Diane Caine

Activate the next-level of team engagement and collaboration. Communication is the essential KEY for moving from functioning to high performing.  

more >
Loucille Hollis
Loucille Hollis

Empowering women to move past feeling stuck in their lives. Motivating youth to lead in their communities and schools.

more >
Eugenie Ermis
Eugenie Ermis

Women 50+ face your fear and awaken your roar to discover your unique voice; know your worth, and increase your influence!

more >
Becky Sansbury
Becky Sansbury

Hospice chaplain and business owner reveals resilience secrets based on life after the shock

more >
Gary Gardia
Gary Gardia

Over 30 years working in end-of-life care and psychotherapy leading to workshops and presentations that get to the heart of motivation: a passion for life and integrity in all human interactions.

more >
Maria Kliavkoff
Maria Kliavkoff

A gifted storyteller who weaves insight, inspiration, humour and wisdom into every talk and workshop.

more >
Carole Brody Fleet
Carole Brody Fleet

As America's go-to expert on life-adversity and grief recovery, this multi-award winning and bestselling author teaches how to overcome adversity and live your best professional and personal life

more >
Alli Mang
Alli Mang

Inspire your sales teams and customers with fool-proof principles taught by multi-million dollar seller, headlining performer and talent manager

more >
Sara Rahimi
Sara Rahimi

brings to the stage her boundless energy, powerful spirit and never say die attitude!

more >
wanda williams
wanda williams

Losing a loved one or experiencing loss is never easy. If you are stuck in the healing process or need a boost in tapping into your coping skills, this bestselling author, CLC is here to help you.

more >
Mariska Kesteloo
Mariska Kesteloo

Grief is your greatest gift

more >
Katie Cosgrove
Katie Cosgrove

My keynote speech, Grief Is Good, will inspire people to reconcile with their grief, motivate them to leave a legacy and help them overcome burnout and fatigue with a death-positive view on life. 

more >
Durwood Fincher
Durwood Fincher

Dubbed Mr. Doubletalk by Candid Camera Allen Funt, Durwood is an insightful speaker, linguist and corporate entertainer whose specialty is being The Funniest Thing About American Business

more >
Charlene Maginn
Charlene Maginn

Charlene Maginn has been inspiring audiences for more than twenty five years.

more >
marlene george
marlene george

Inspirational speaker, author, workshop facilitator on health and wellness, small business and individual coaching.

more >
Kelly Willenberg
Kelly Willenberg

After the sudden death of my husband, I have learned to not take life for granted. I run my business and my life for today because you do not know what tomorrow will bring!

more >
Kaytlin Stead
Kaytlin Stead

Step Up and Step Out into Your Life to Uncover a Better You taught by a Professional Intuitive Coach who knows a few things about life and the school of hard knocks.

more >
Rene Steelman
Rene Steelman

Enlighten and motivate your audience with lessons taught by an experienced woman who isn't afraid to be called "one tough Mother"!

more >
Laura Lane
Laura Lane

Thriving Cancer Mom helps caregivers feel stronger and bounce back quicker from tough situations, cope with the pressures and daily stress and increase their self-care and compassion.

more >
Riccardo Harris
Riccardo Harris

I am Riccardo Harris, motivational speaker with a soul. Choose me for your next speaking event, workshop, team building or keynote to energize your crowd and motivate the world.

more >
Sheba Wilson
Sheba Wilson

Awaken your team to Action through impactful, energizing life experiences & powerful messages of resiliency from this widow, mother of four and experienced C-Suite Executive in Human Resources.

more >
Michon Henegar
Michon Henegar

Michon knows first hand the importance of moving from tragedy to triumph. She is a very relatable speaker who inspires, motivates, and gives practical action steps to move into success.

more >
Kathy Kortes-Miller
Kathy Kortes-Miller

Educator, Researcher, Author, Speaker: Advocating for improved care at the end of our lives

more >
Michelle Bader
Michelle Bader

Using my experience as a widow to help others through their grief journey.

more >
Cheri Redgrave
Cheri Redgrave

Inspiring you to make an adventure out of your life, regardless of your circumstances.

more >
Marie Catherine Ferdinand-Harris
Marie Catherine Ferdinand-Harris

I had the weight of the world on my shoulders, even in the womb. I was told by society that I was destined to fail.  I only allowed myself to see the light and let it lead the way.

more >
Kyle Colavitti
Kyle Colavitti

I talk about the "BIG STUFF". Don't waste our precious time dancing around difficult topics. From conversations about grief to making marriage last, I help audiences unlock their hearts and heal.  

more >

There are 53 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Bereavement Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Bereavement, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of bereavement speakers and reach out for more information.