The reports in the eSpeakers App provide a simple way to summarize information about events and about your business. There are more than 15 reports covering everything from what your income forecast is this year, to what stories you've already told to the client you're speaking to this week. These reports provide many ways to see your events, your schedule, and your business (depending on eSpeakers Account type - which will be noted next to each report in this chapter).
The best way to learn about each of the reports that the eSpeakers App can generate is to spend time exploring them. Most speakers find that an hour spent exploring reports pays big dividends with information that would otherwise take days to generate by hand.
Answers to some frequently asked questions:
- Can I send a report (like the Travel Report) to a client? Yes: use the EMAIL button in the top menu bar.
- Can I print reports? Yes: use the PRINT button in the top menu bar.
- How can I save a report as a PDF file? Yes, there are two ways to do this. On a Mac, and on Windows if configured properly, you can use the PRINT button in the to menu bar and then choose to "print" to a PDF file. This is the best way to generate a PDF file. The second way is to select PDF as the output format on the report settings screen. Not all reports offer this format, and it tends not to work reliably for wide reports.
How do I access reports?
- In the [eSpeakers Application], use the REPORTS menu to open a new window showing reports. On the reports screen, select a report from the dropdown menus near the top, or from the list of reports in the initial display.
- [Sign in to eSpeakers], then choose REPORTS from the main menu.
What reports are available?
There are more than 15 reports covering everything from what your income forecast is this year, to what stories you've already told to the client you're speaking to this week. These reports provide many ways to see your events, your schedule, and your business (depending on eSpeakers Account type noted below).
The REPORTS menu is divided into three sections:
- reports that are specific to the CURRENTLY SELECTED EVENT
- reports that are specific ACROSS MANY EVENTS
- reports that contain BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- SPECIALTY reports