Hire a LGBTQ Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on LGBTQ help audiences understand the complexities of the LGBTQ community and provide valuable insights into how to create a more inclusive environment for LGBTQ individuals. They inspire empathy, educate on important issues, and encourage activism to create a better future for all.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a LGBTQ speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers lgbtq experts in our system.

Top 28 LGBTQ experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Ann Murdoch
Ann Murdoch

Happier people, high performing teams and big results through diversity, inclusion, critical thinking and leadership. The power of Operational Inclusion.

more >
Shane Feldman
Shane Feldman

From Oprah and the White House to your stage! Award winning serial entrepreneur, TV personality & keynote speaker Shane Feldman helps leaders build better relationships and create engaged communities

more >
Tireca Bright
Tireca Bright

Building Resilience Everyday: The power of the 5 Pillars will not only change your mindset but it will  activate the DRIVE to succeed. ReBuild, RePair ReUse: The found formula within

more >
Layne
Layne

Layne helps audiences channel adversity and vulnerability to find courage, while helping to reframe societal expectations and the importance of authenticity.

more >
Wendy Gates Corbett
Wendy Gates Corbett

Belonging: when employees feel included, welcome, and psychologically safe. The results are a happier, more productive, more creative workforce. AND...they don’t leave! Wendy is THE belonging expert.

more >
Jay Pryor
Jay Pryor

Speaker, executive coach and facilitator of corporate trainings and workshops around the world. I'm a transgender, gender non-conforming advocate and educator for inclusivity and gender consciousness.

more >
Ashley Brundage
Ashley Brundage

Learn the 4 Empowerment Steps to Cultivating Change for your audience and the 10 Empowering Actions for stronger community driven tracked metric impacts.

more >
AJ Gibson
AJ Gibson

I've interviewed the biggest celebrities in the world & guess what...THEY'RE JUST LIKE YOU & ME! We're all just doing our best & get STUCK from time to time, but I'm here to get you MOVING again!

more >
Marcie Anne Macari
Marcie Anne Macari

After hearing Marcie speak, your audience will feel inspired to tap into their innate resilience, learn to BOUNCE  when they hit "bottom", and to leverage their "fall" to make their bounce EPIC!

more >
Mike Ganino
Mike Ganino

Get to the core of your story and share it in a way that creates change. Whether leading a team, selling a product, pitching your company, or taking the stage -- results start with a great story.

more >
Mark Antoine
Mark Antoine

CHANGE how your audience FEELS & THINKS with Mark. Trilingual inclusive Emcee, Magician & Comedian, he makes sure attendees are RECHARGED, RECONNECTED & READY for tomorrow with AUTHENTICITY & ENERGY.

more >
Dr. Steven R. Yacovelli
Dr. Steven R. Yacovelli

Energetic, engaging rock star helping your team be more Consciously Inclusive and celebrate Diversity and Leadership and Resilience. 1 Part Rock Star, 2 Parts Nerd, Shaken with a Twisted!

more >
LaTanya M. Logan, MSLE
LaTanya M. Logan, MSLE

LaTanya will engage your audience with an energetic demeanor that causes attendees to embrace each word until the end. LaTanya’s active energy, wit, and storytelling blends seamlessly with her expertise of motivation, communication and professional development.

more >
Alex Bender
Alex Bender

Have you heard of servant leadership? Take it to the next level and learn about becoming an Advocate Leader.

more >
Mikah Meyer
Mikah Meyer

World Record National Parks Traveler inspires with message that all people can be extraordinary

more >
Sean Bennett
Sean Bennett

Sean Bennett is the speaker known to bring humorous insight with his proven action plan. Sean Bennett incorporates relatable stories to bridge the gap between an audience's heart and mind.

more >
Tony Ardolino
Tony Ardolino

Audiences feel involved with an interactive speech that focuses on not comparing your life to others. With social media, it’s hard not to feel stuck but you must know that the journey you are on right now is perfect.  Tony is know for making you laugh, cry, and remember your worth. 

more >
Rikki Arundel
Rikki Arundel

Virtual/Keynote Speaker and Coach. Storytelling and inclusion expert. Helping leaders deliver inspiring, memorable speeches and create LGBTQ inclusive workplaces where people can be their true selves.

more >
Gabe Zichermann
Gabe Zichermann

Gamification Expert, Business Engagement Strategist. Behavioral Science in Technology: Productivity vs. Distraction

more >
Kasey Macnair
Kasey Macnair

After people hear me speak they will discover their inner strengths to confidently approach their lives and the workplace, as who they are, because my speech will teach them the value of authenticity.

more >
Bernadette Smith
Bernadette Smith

Looking for a fresh and entertaining approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Book Bernadette to bring good vibes in DEI to your next event. 

more >
Rebecca Heidt
Rebecca Heidt

Believe in yourself and keep moving forward. 

more >
Dr. Shannon she/her Whittington
Dr. Shannon she/her Whittington

What is your organization's LGBTQ IQ?  From letters and flags to pronouns, gender, allyship, and being transgender. I've got you covered. Before you know it, you'll be in the know of all things LGBTQ+

more >
Sophia Aguilar
Sophia Aguilar

Would you like to inspire and empower your organization to define and achieve their best version of themselves?

more >
Lisa Koenecke
Lisa Koenecke

Build Inclusive Cultures through Leadership and Engagement!

more >
Bridget Sampson
Bridget Sampson

Inspire growth, excellence, & inclusion with lessons from a Communications Professor Emeritus, TEDx Speaker, CEO, Certified Coach, Author, Podcaster, and Educator for Parents of LGBTQ+ Youth & Adults.

more >
Dr. Laura McGuire
Dr. Laura McGuire

Dr. McGuire went from a high school dropout and domestic violence survivor to scholar and CEO. Learn how trauma-informed and restorative practices can increase your reach, retention, and referrals.

more >
Ron McPhee
Ron McPhee

With over 30 years of fitness expertise and a commitment to education, I'm the engaging presenter you need. Let me inspire and motivate your audience with humor and practical skills.

more >

Hire a LGBTQ Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a LGBTQ, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of lgbtq speakers and reach out for more information.