Hire a Child Abuse Speaker Through eSpeakers

Child Abuse speakers are survivors of sexual violence who volunteer to share their stories. These speakers live in every corner of the world and represent a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences—together they make up an invaluable resource of knowledge and strength.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Child Abuse speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers child abuse experts in our system.

Top 31 Child Abuse experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Sarah Noelle
Sarah Noelle

I'm Sarah Noelle, and I'm committed to ending the sexual abuse of children...through conversation.

more >
Biancia Bailey
Biancia Bailey

Hi, my name is Biancia Bailey and I help people become motivated by letting you tell you story and giving you the best advice I can.

more >
Jim Sill
Jim Sill

Be Honest - Become More... Take Power Over Your Life - Remove Risk... Challenge Technologies - Change Perspectives...

more >
Richard Zinck
Richard Zinck

Training Entrepreneurs how to naturally access The Flow State where unlimited ideas for success are available.

more >
sumi mukherjee
sumi mukherjee

Sumi Mukherjee writes and speaks on topics that change lives such as cultural diversity, racial equality, psychological impact of bullying, prevention of child sexual abuse, workplace bullying

more >
Ruth Herman Wells
Ruth Herman Wells

Student behavior problems stop here. Ruth Herman Wells, M.S. has the best solutions for students who struggle. Working with difficult students doesn't have to be so difficult. Ruth can help.

more >
Dr Ava Eagle Brown
Dr Ava Eagle Brown

Dr. Ava Brown is a master coach and transformational speaker. She grew up in a very poor part of Jamaica, where she had to work hard as a little girl just to make enough for dinner.

more >
Yadira Pizarro
Yadira Pizarro

Non for profit and child abuse expert who delivers high-energy keynotes presentations that challenge and lead her audiences to reflect to what matters most at life, family, and work.

more >
Dustin Anderson
Dustin Anderson

From Unhealthy Workaholic to Transparent Leader

more >
Andrea N Fannin
Andrea N Fannin

Independent Certified Speaker/Coach/Trainer with Maxwell Leadership and Sales Representative at Valentines Diabetic Supply

more >
Sandra Holdorf
Sandra Holdorf

Helping audiences achieve PERSONAL GROWTH by helping them establish VALUES, GOALS, and DIRECTION.

more >
Valeriana Chikoti-Bandua
Valeriana Chikoti-Bandua

Valériana Chikoti-Bandua Estes is Racial Equity Strategist Consultant, TED speaker with the talk titled "protect the girl child."

more >
Denise Bard
Denise Bard

30 seconds is all it takes for a child to feel something that changes the course of their life forever. By sharing my story I will help teachers see that not all success stories come from good grades.

more >
Kevin McNeil
Kevin McNeil

Energy and information is what you are guaranteed to receive when you request survivor/advocate/retired detective Kevin McNeil as your speaker!!!

more >
Ginger Rockey-Johnson
Ginger Rockey-Johnson

The Original Spice Girl of Tampa Bay is a world-renowned Radio Show Host, Author, Mentor-Coach and Speaker helps you demystify social media, marketing and technology.

more >
Veronica Crystal Young
Veronica Crystal Young

Release the past and unlock your full potential. YOU CAN overcome pain of the past; FEAR, uncertainty of change, Be free of emotional pain, damaging effects of toxic relationship or abuse.

more >
Nik Bowers
Nik Bowers

I help people of all ages discover their language and process of personal courage.

more >
Kathy James
Kathy James

I share foundational building blocks that will position the audience for success despite adversity or circumstance.

more >
Twanda R Clark-Edgal
Twanda R Clark-Edgal

The Communication Maestro  Twanda Clark-Edgal Transforming Lives

Get ready to charm, connect, and conquer dull training or workshop presentations.

more >
Esua Baudouin
Esua Baudouin

Gain valuable understanding and insights that will empower and boost personal and professional transformation that will benefit you and your organization.

more >
Paris Bartholomew : Survive Grow Inspire
Paris Bartholomew : Survive Grow Inspire

A powerful, passionate, inspiration speaker with a story of hope & trauma, which will leave your audiences crying, laughing and on 'a high'.

more >
Jerry Gitchel
Jerry Gitchel

I speak to busy executives who want to get more done in less time with less technology.

more >
Eric Dixon
Eric Dixon

Talks on Domestic Violence Child Abuse and Change. As a domestic violence and child abuse survivor I had to learn to reprogram myself to not allow my past to control my future!

more >
Ruth Fearnow
Ruth Fearnow

Do you want to become a Mindfulness Ninja? Therapeutic Mindfulness is a step-by-step method that goes beyond mere coping and into healing, relieving you of difficult emotions and painful triggers.

more >
Carrie Kohan
Carrie Kohan

As an Int'l Best Selling Author of 'The Five Lessons of Life', Kohan is a Speaker & Workshop Facilitator who has coached 10's of thousands of clients. Currently she owns a Retreat Centre in Portugal.

more >
Shari Simmons
Shari Simmons

"Which Way?"- An unforgettable and inspiring story of one woman's traumatic journey and her daughter's explanation of how to turn pain into power.

more >
Mallory Hytes Hagan
Mallory Hytes Hagan

Audiences will be inspired to participate in the political process because Mallory expands their understanding of the political arena, builds confidence, and motivates people to take action. 

more >
Erin Merryn
Erin Merryn

After suffering years of sexual abuse for six years of her childhood Erin broke her silence when she was 13 at a Children's Advocacy Center. The place Erin reclaimed her voice and began her healing.

more >
Connie Going
Connie Going

An expert in the field of Adoption & Child Welfare and an Adoptive mom to teens from Foster Care, Connie has inspired thousands to change their lives by helping others.One of Kind Motivational Speaker

more >
Amanda Quick
Amanda Quick

Empowering trauma survivors to overcome challenges, find healing, and thrive. Discover resilience, tools, and hope with Amanda Quick's transformative insights.

more >
Glenn Evans
Glenn Evans

Glenn‘s story will inspire your audience to break the cycles of abuse, starting with their own. He reminds us that it’s never too late to reclaim your life. 

more >

Hire a Child Abuse Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Child Abuse, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of child abuse speakers and reach out for more information.