Hire an Addiction Speaker

Addiction speakers share their stories with others to help them find their own success. They may still be fighting the battle against addiction, as the road to recovery is long. Their stories are inspiring and offer true hope to others who battle addiction themselves.

Top 50 Addiction experts (of 64)

Zeke Ridges
Zeke Ridges

Ex-wrestler becomes a smashing success and teach the power of starting at the bottom. *** SAMPLE ACCOUNT ***

more >
Anne Moss Rogers
Anne Moss Rogers

Anne Moss holds hearts captive and fills them with hope

more >
Dr. DawnElise Snipes
Dr. DawnElise Snipes

Increase productivity with engaging presentations from an authority on motivational enhancement and team building, or increase revenue with training on niche mental health topics or disaster planning.

more >
Hufsa Ahmad
Hufsa Ahmad

Empower your audience with stories and lessons from a two-time TEDx talker, social worker, standup comedian, and Muslim woman who lives in recovery from mental illness and addiction.

more >
Taddley O'Ryan
Taddley O'Ryan

Think you can handle the truth? Have The Shady Saint to speak at your function. I'm 100% transparent with every audience. Parts of my story aren't pretty, but they've helped make me who I am today.

more >
Glennon Doyle
Glennon Doyle

Truth Teller - Hope Spreaders

more >
Ryan Stream
Ryan Stream

The CEO of The Speakers Colosseums - Creating effective leaders who serve and inspire other to achieve greatness while conquering their battles. Homeless boy to American Soldier and signed musician.

more >
Todd Sylvester
Todd Sylvester

"Ignite people's imaginations to the reality that there is nothing wrong with them, so they can go ignite the same in others"

more >
JAY SHIFMAN
JAY SHIFMAN

Jay Shifman is a vulnerable storyteller, a stigma-destroying speaker, and the host of the Choose Your Struggle podcast.

more >
Derek Osborn
Derek Osborn

One of the most sought-after speakers on new drug trends, availability, potency, potential for abuse, and workplace safety.

more >
Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Michael is a rare combination – a working creative professional who is also trained and skilled in facilitating creativity and innovation breakthroughs for leaders, entrepreneurs, teams, and coaches.

more >
Paulette Tomasson
Paulette Tomasson

ABCD

more >
Dr. Khadija Tuitt
Dr. Khadija Tuitt

Empower your team to navigate difficult conversations about race, leadership and belonging with authenticity and compassion by a Psych NP who transformed her life from a felon to a healthcare leader.

more >
Sarah Beth Wright
Sarah Beth Wright

Do not let your mistakes define you. Inspires audiences to overcome adversity by sharing her personal story of challenges which led to recovery and the ability to speak to encourage others today.

more >
John Collopy
John Collopy

Unlock your potential. Learn about a philosophy that helps outpace the competition and eliminate the excuses holding you back.

more >
Kerryn Redpath
Kerryn Redpath

Drug & Alcohol Education Supporting Youth

more >
James Hitchen
James Hitchen

James has been helping others help themselves since 2017. Hear his inspirational story from hitting Rock bottom to rebuilding his life. James is now a Stress Prevention, Wellbeing & Recovery Coach.

more >
Shawna Pelton
Shawna Pelton

Unleashing the power to bring peace & purpose back into our lives

more >
Laurie Dhue
Laurie Dhue

CNN, FOX, and MSNBC Anchor, Host "For the Record"

more >
Ben Eden
Ben Eden

Empower your audience to turn their pain into power.

more >
Meg Francis
Meg Francis

Award winning thought leader, yogi and intuitive healer, Meg motivates women to fully embrace and celebrate their uniqueness, empowering them to live with more clarity, confidence, and connection.

more >
Hanna Marks
Hanna Marks

"Learn how to get out of the addiction maze and leave it like any other bad relationship."

more >
Lori Vann
Lori Vann

"Saver of lives and limbs", "Teen Whisperer", Authority on Self-injury, suicide, and perfectionism, author, international speaker, & national media darling! Just a few of the titles given to Lori Vann

more >
Harry Nelson
Harry Nelson

A Thought Leader, A Change Maker, and An Innovator in Healthcare Compliance.

more >
THE ADRENALINE MAN ANDRE ALEXSEN
THE ADRENALINE MAN ANDRE ALEXSEN

THE ADRENALINE MAN The Adrenaline Man is based on the real and extreme life of Andre "Relentless" Alexsen spanning some 35 years real ,extreme adventures ranging from stuntman/ daredevil,US Military.

more >
Ana Christina
Ana Christina

Author of My Sweet Encounter with DEATH

more >
Whitney Kell
Whitney Kell

What is your life balance score?

more >
Test SpeakerRec
Test SpeakerRec

This is my short bio

more >
Wendy Behar
Wendy Behar

Empowering women to women to learn self-care and set healthy boundaries

more >
Ken Donaldson
Ken Donaldson

I help managers, employees, individuals, and families apply emotional intelligence concepts to prepare, adapt, and succeed in facing challenges presented by change in their lives.

more >
Pennie Hunt
Pennie Hunt

An inspirational, entertaining, heart-touching speaker. Author of Love Your Life- NO MATTER WHAT- 76 Tips to Live Life With Love and Gratitude!

more >
ROderick Cunningham
ROderick Cunningham

Are You Concerned About the Emotional Wellness of Your Staff or Your Youth? Allow me to INSPIRE and TRAIN your Team to Achieve Balanced SUCCESS in ALL AREAS of Life! It's OK, Not to Be OK!

more >
Mark Crandall
Mark Crandall

"Failure is a word reserved by those that have quit, a person can only be limited by their thoughts." Become present to the here and now and allow your event to experience their absolute potential.

more >
Roderick McNeely
Roderick McNeely

I am a motivator and encourager of people, however my life have been touched by addiction and incarceration. Out of that came a non-profit ministry that help build lives and promote positive living.

more >
Maggie Maier
Maggie Maier

I help high achievers and business professionals overcome anxiety, depression and addictions-without prescription drugs.

more >
Mark J.
Mark J.

Nationally recognized poet, singer, speaker, and founder of Offline Inc.

more >
David Hickton
David Hickton

Former U.S. Attorney for Western Pennsylvania (2010-2016) & Director of the University of Pittsburgh Institute for Cyber Law, Policy, and Security

more >
Ellie Peterson
Ellie Peterson

Transform your unhealthy habits into positive ones with the creator of the proven, innovative Meditative Movements™ technique

more >
Alan Humphries
Alan Humphries

As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth.

more >
Tony Rhoton
Tony Rhoton

You're Amazing, Believe It! Don't just motivate transform your audience with actionable steps to increase confidence and start the process of discovering your value and purpose.

more >
Mitch Russo
Mitch Russo

Corporate CEO, technology inventor, company founder & author speaks from the heart and inspires your team to action!

more >
Dar Bryant
Dar Bryant

Author/Speaker and Formerly a Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive Career Criminal, and as a States Attorney once Called him "A One Man Crime Wave. Now, Seeing lives changed for the better is Dar's passion.

more >
Augusten Burroughs
Augusten Burroughs

Best-Selling Author of "Running with Scissors" and "Dry"

more >
Shari Simmons
Shari Simmons

"Which Way?"- An unforgettable and inspiring story of one woman's traumatic journey and her daughter's explanation of how to turn pain into power.

more >
Bri Jaynes
Bri Jaynes

Inspire others through stories of success after overcoming a life of addiction and tragedy. You can go from homeless to a major success story just by changing your beliefs about yourself and life!

more >
Amberly Lago
Amberly Lago

If you're looking for someone exceptional on the topic of motivation and resilience. Amberly's message is relatable, inspiring, and is driving results and changing lives around the world

more >
Laurie Kummer
Laurie Kummer

Expert helping women create a successful and profitable business as they CONQUER THEIR NEXT CHAPTER.

more >
Mike Cotayo
Mike Cotayo

Let me introduce you to the world's only disabled, bisexual, bipolar, HIV+, rape survivor, recovering addict, comic and keynote speaker with a Master's in Social Work…has he got stories for you!!!

more >
Lauren Sisler
Lauren Sisler

2-time Emmy Award-Winning Sports Broadcaster with ESPN and SEC Network; unexpectedly lost both of her parents within hours of each other to prescription drug addiction; uses her story to help break the stigma and eliminate the shame associated with substance abuse and mental health disorders.

more >
Garret Biss
Garret Biss

Improve employee engagement, individual ownership, and spark innovation – shifts that allow your organization to reach its potential – with Garret's experiential-style delivery and relatable humor.

more >

There are 14 more speakers on this topic.