Hire an Addiction Speaker Through eSpeakers

Addiction speakers share their stories with others to help them find their own success. They may still be fighting the battle against addiction, as the road to recovery is long. Their stories are inspiring and offer true hope to others who battle addiction themselves.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire an Addiction speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers addiction experts in our system.

Top 50 Addiction experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 92)

Sylvia Plester-Silk.RSW
Sylvia Plester-Silk.RSW

Sylvia Plester-Silk, RSW, is an intuitive Social Worker who integrates traditional therapy with Akashic Readings and energy work to help individuals transform into a life that is fully On Purpose.

more >
Linda Lee Patterson
Linda Lee Patterson

Learn to overcome life's challenges and utilize them as stepping stones to greater things!!

more >
Vincenzo Aliberti
Vincenzo Aliberti

Discover your path to success amidst life's challenges with Vincenzo Aliberti's captivating keynote(s) on self-discovery, well-being, and growth.

more >
Sarah Beth Wright
Sarah Beth Wright

Do not let your mistakes define you. Inspires audiences to overcome adversity by sharing her personal story of challenges which led to recovery and the ability to speak to encourage others today.

more >
Harry Nelson
Harry Nelson

A Thought Leader, A Change Maker, and An Innovator in Healthcare Compliance.

more >
Tony Hoffman
Tony Hoffman

An unforgettable presentation that captivates audiences and tugs at the heart of everyone who hears him.

more >
Mark J.
Mark J.

Nationally recognized poet, singer, speaker, and founder of Offline Inc.

more >
Augusten Burroughs
Augusten Burroughs

Best-Selling Author of "Running with Scissors" and "Dry"

more >
Tom Farley
Tom Farley

Former President of The Chris Farley Foundation, Co-author of NYT bestselling book, The Chris Farley Show, Advocate Against Substance Abuse and for Mental Health

more >
Ryan Stream
Ryan Stream

Ryan's mission: forging a legion of leaders through resilience, confidence, and exceptional leadership. Adored by schools, communities, and corporations alike, Ryan's personal victories inspire all.

more >
Todd Sylvester
Todd Sylvester

"Ignite people's imaginations to the reality that there is nothing wrong with them, so they can go ignite the same in others"

more >
Bri Jaynes
Bri Jaynes

Inspire others through stories of success after overcoming a life of addiction and tragedy. You can go from homeless to a major success story just by changing your beliefs about yourself and life!

more >
Ben Eden
Ben Eden

Empower your audience to turn their pain into power.

more >
Test SpeakerRec
Test SpeakerRec

This is my short bio

more >
Craig Brown
Craig Brown

Help your staff and members of your organization discover how to be set free from the pain and shame of their past so that they can live a life of freedom, meaning and purpose

more >
Biancia Bailey
Biancia Bailey

Hi, my name is Biancia Bailey and I help people become motivated by letting you tell you story and giving you the best advice I can.

more >
Ken Donaldson
Ken Donaldson

I help managers, employees, individuals, and families apply emotional intelligence concepts to prepare, adapt, and succeed in facing challenges presented by change in their lives.

more >
Lisa Cypers Kamen
Lisa Cypers Kamen

Elevate your tribe & enliven your culture with an award-winning speaker, author & happiness expert. (Lisa's also known as a "shift-stirring" agent for positive change and well-being!)

more >
Taddley O'Ryan
Taddley O'Ryan

Think you can handle the truth? Have The Shady Saint to speak at your function. I'm 100% transparent with every audience. Parts of my story aren't pretty, but they've helped make me who I am today.

more >
Dar Bryant
Dar Bryant

Dar is a award winning author and inspirational speaker. His message is one of hope  that tells how a Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive & Career Criminal,  became a servant of  God and the people  

more >
Chamuel formally known as Ellie
Chamuel formally known as Ellie

You will practice the 40 year proven Meditative Movements to lessen your own distress, feel calmer and more relaxed making YOUR life more rewarding & fulfilling! Self-care is vital for mental health.

more >
JAY SHIFMAN
JAY SHIFMAN

Jay Shifman is a vulnerable storyteller, a stigma-destroying speaker, and the host of the Choose Your Struggle podcast.

more >
Ellie Papineau
Ellie Papineau

Empower yourself and your organization by improving your communication and connection which translates to every area of your life and have some fun while doing it!

more >
Peter O. Estévez
Peter O. Estévez

Peter O. Estévez's talks include breaking cycles of dysfunction, poverty, education, impostor syndrome, illiteracy, & Five Pillars to An Abundant Life. Impacting audiences with his powerful story. 

more >
Andrea N Fannin
Andrea N Fannin

Independent Certified Speaker/Coach/Trainer with Maxwell Leadership and Sales Representative at Valentines Diabetic Supply

more >
John Jarman
John Jarman

Author of Broken & Redeemed will share a message of hope and redemption only found in Christ.  Your audience will leave motivated and encouraged by John's story. 

more >
Jason Lennox
Jason Lennox

Audiences will come away inspired to implement and use transformative authenticity tools, generating peace and passion to live fulfilled work and personal lives.

more >
Mark Turansky
Mark Turansky

Author of "Figure it, Face it & Fix it" Mark teaches how to defeat the slavery of addiction with positivity and personal empowerment that harnesses personal motivation that produces lasting change.

more >
Anna B David
Anna B David

Let a New York Times Bestselling Author and 3-Time TEDx Speaker INSPIRE your audience to OVERCOME failure, set epic goals, BUILD authority and LAUNCH a lasting legacy

more >
Carmen Paredes
Carmen Paredes

Keynote and TEDx speaker addressing the pressing challenges faced by organizations and offering practical solutions to enhance team performance, reduce turnover, prevent burnout and increase profits.

more >
Sir Charles Cary
Sir Charles Cary

Radiate Their Brains & Inspire Team Gain! Empowering teams to become the best versions of themselves with peak performance values and resources that enhance the bottom line!

more >
Joe Roberts, The Skid Row CEO
Joe Roberts, The Skid Row CEO

Joe went from Skid Row to CEO in 12 years. With this experience, he inspires a fresh perspective to common problems everyone faces. Joe connects people to purpose and redefines what’s truly possible.

more >
April Burns
April Burns

Businesses, success & lifestyle Coach 2 women

more >
Hufsa Ahmad
Hufsa Ahmad

Empower your audience with stories and lessons from a two-time TEDx talker, associate clinical social worker, standup comedian, and Muslim woman who lives in recovery from Bipolar Disorder.

more >
Maggie Maier
Maggie Maier

I help high achievers and business professionals overcome anxiety, depression and addictions-without prescription drugs.

more >
Trish Kendall
Trish Kendall

Imagine if every day you choose to give all your love and if every day you choose to receive all the love that others give you. What could that mean for your loved ones, your colleagues, for you?

more >
Hanna Marks
Hanna Marks

"Learn how to get out of the addiction maze and leave it like any other bad relationship."

more >
Margaret Swift Thompson
Margaret Swift Thompson

Addiction truly is a family disease yet there are not enough resources available for family members to receive the support they deserve. I'm here to change that; to provide the support & tools needed.

more >
Candace Plattor
Candace Plattor

Candace specializes in working with the family and other loved ones of people who are struggling with addiction, in her unique and signature Family Addiction Therapy Program.

more >
ROderick Cunningham
ROderick Cunningham

Are You Concerned About the Emotional Wellness of Your Staff or Your Youth? Allow me to INSPIRE and TRAIN your Team to Achieve Balanced SUCCESS in ALL AREAS of Life! It's OK, Not to Be OK!

more >
Roderick McNeely
Roderick McNeely

I am a motivator and encourager of people, however my life have been touched by addiction and incarceration. Out of that came a non-profit ministry that help build lives and promote positive living.

more >
MICHAEL ODEN
MICHAEL ODEN

Dynamic and powerful, yet down to earth speaker who can engage a room of CEO's and family owned businesses.Michael uses his technique to uncover Behavior and Communication pattern of CEO's.

more >
Laurie Dhue
Laurie Dhue

CNN, FOX, and MSNBC Anchor, Host "For the Record"

more >
Ana Christina
Ana Christina

Author of My Sweet Encounter with DEATH

more >
Rabbi Ilan Glazer
Rabbi Ilan Glazer

Why are so many people struggling with addiction? How can we give them the help they deserve? How can we all fine more happiness, holiness, healing and peace, so we can live life to our potential?

more >
David Hickton
David Hickton

Former U.S. Attorney for Western Pennsylvania (2010-2016) & Director of the University of Pittsburgh Institute for Cyber Law, Policy, and Security

more >
Lauren Sisler
Lauren Sisler

Emmy Winning ESPN Sportscaster, Addiction Prevention Advocate

more >
Dan Nicholas
Dan Nicholas

Dan encourages leaders to strive for a life of significant impact over chasing an ever-changing idea of success by sharing what he’s learned through decades of growing small businesses and ministries.

more >
Will Samson, PhD
Will Samson, PhD

Will Samson’s story of personal transformation will amaze and motivate your audience to making great change.

more >
Vernon K King
Vernon K King

Leadership Principles That Transform Lives

more >

There are 42 more speakers on this topic.

Hire an Addiction Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire an Addiction, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of addiction speakers and reach out for more information.