Hire a Nutrition Speaker Through eSpeakers

Nutrition speakers are experts on more than just reading labels. They empower others on self-love, eating well, and eating natural foods for a vibrant healthy life. These experts will inspire limitless potential of food as medicine as well as our keys to a long and healthy future.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Nutrition speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers nutrition experts in our system.

Top 25 Nutrition experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Andrea Holwegner
Andrea Holwegner

Providing relevant, FUN solutions to reduce workplace stress, improve health/ mental health & increase employee productivity. Also a nutrition trends expert to the food, grocery & restaurant industry.

more >
Kirstin Carey
Kirstin Carey

Audiences experience how to strengthen natural resilience through interactive and implementable sessions, leading to less down time at work, less drag on health benefits, and increased productivity.

more >
Ana Gras
Ana Gras

With the best team and tools in the world adding value to my life, you and yours, going from the ordinary to the extraordinary, engaging in person and virtually with different programs.

more >
Adita Yrizarry-Lang
Adita Yrizarry-Lang

Life is crazy enough; inspiring health and wellness needs to be a seamless process.  Adita Lang, engages her audiences with laughter, fun, and doable tips for making health the NEW normal.

more >
Jacqueline Sgherza
Jacqueline Sgherza

Inspiring you to live your healthiest life while creating the impact of your dreams

Beat burnout, optimize your energy and perform at your best personally and professionally.

more >
Tracy Slepcevic
Tracy Slepcevic

I give hope and inspiration to all parents and caregivers that "autism" is not an incurable disorder and many of the underlying conditions associated with autism are treatable.

more >
Cassie Christopher, MS RDN
Cassie Christopher, MS RDN

Registered Dietitian and Workplace Wellbeing Consultant will motivate your audience to take good care of themselves and those they influence to prevent and repair burnout and increase health.

more >
Julie Page
Julie Page

IMPACT your team to ACTION with dynamic, unforgettable experiences that will empower, equip, and energize growth.

If you need to IGNITE, MOTIVATE, and CONNECT your people – Hire Julie NOW!

more >
Sabrina Cadini
Sabrina Cadini

Holistic Precision Life Coach helping high achievers live and work better thanks to customized lifestyle changes

more >
Michele Redmond
Michele Redmond

Helping organizations and professionals implement the habits of eating well to improve health and well-being via workday wellness events, training and online courses.

more >
Nicole Ruiz
Nicole Ruiz

I'm Nicole, a Postpartum Health and Fitness Coach. I have a 12 week coaching program designed to help overwhelmed moms lose weight so they can have the energy to raise their babies and feel amazing in their body again.

more >
Ricki McKenna
Ricki McKenna

I Inspire your team to ACT on their health/lifestyle goals thru my interactive, informational programs- know why food & Lifestyle are THEE Keys to living joy-filled healthy prosperous lives.

more >
Tessie Tracy
Tessie Tracy

Step into self-discovery, motivation and action with a dynamic, engaging presentation from a nationally ranked former cheerleader and bodybuilding champion.

more >
Adam Scherr
Adam Scherr

Pro Wrestling Champion & Actor

more >
Dr. Paula Ruffin
Dr. Paula Ruffin

Equip your team with the tools and motivation to thrive professionally and personally! Dr. Ruffin inspires audiences to prioritize wellness and excel in every aspect of work and life.

more >
Jacqueline Gomes
Jacqueline Gomes

I empower audiences to take control of their health and longevity with realistic and sustainable habits that will change their life in 7 easy steps. 

more >
Shelley Loving
Shelley Loving

Discover the Missing Piece to Healthier Living: Elevate Your Life through some Nutritional Wisdom in Mind, Body, and Career. Together, let's reshape our mindset for a healthier more productive life.

more >
Jennifer Hernandez
Jennifer Hernandez

Invigorate life through nutrition and mindset training by an experienced nutrition and education professional.

more >
Dr. Susan Lovelle
Dr. Susan Lovelle

Maximize your team's energy and motivation by optimizing their health with proven, effective strategies from an award-winning holistic MD.

more >
Danie Bruwer
Danie Bruwer

LET'S RAISE YOUR TEAM'S GAME! Inspire and Train your diverse team members to work together as a United Force, to effectively build rapport and achieve greater productivity. Your organization will WIN!

more >
Melissa Deally
Melissa Deally

Empower your organization to thrive by improving productivity, mental performance and energy through understanding the impact of stress, sleep, and nutrition with key actionable steps.

more >
Dr. Baxter Montgomery
Dr. Baxter Montgomery

Empowering Individuals to Gain Freedom from Chronic Illness Enabling Optimal Health and … A More Fulfilling Life

more >
Mary Warren
Mary Warren

Dr. Mary Warren, owner of Road Warrior Wellness™ is a professional member of NSA and works with people that travel for work and want to feel better and look great quickly.

more >
Morgan Simon
Morgan Simon

I'm a food advocate and a crusader of health. I'll help utilize food and lifestyle to address imbalances within the body, reduce toxic load, and optimize overall health.

more >
Crystal Petrello
Crystal Petrello

Inspiring healthcare managers to effectively lead their teams to GREATNESS. Putting the CARE back into healthcare one leader at a time. 

more >

Hire a Nutrition Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Nutrition, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of nutrition speakers and reach out for more information.