Hire a Nutrition Speaker

Nutrition speakers are experts on more than just reading labels. They empower others on self-love, eating well, and eating natural foods for a vibrant healthy life. These experts will inspire limitless potential of food as medicine as well as our keys to a long and healthy future.

Top 14 Nutrition experts

Tessie Tracy
Tessie Tracy

Step into self-discovery, motivation and action with a dynamic, engaging presentation from a nationally ranked former cheerleader and bodybuilding champion.

more >
Jennifer Hernandez
Jennifer Hernandez

Invigorate life through nutrition and mindset training by an experienced nutrition and education professional.

more >
Adam Scherr
Adam Scherr

Pro Wrestling Champion & Actor

more >
Sabrina Cadini
Sabrina Cadini

Holistic Precision Life Coach helping high achievers live and work better thanks to customized lifestyle changes

more >
Dr. Susan Lovelle
Dr. Susan Lovelle

Maximize your team's energy and motivation by optimizing their health with proven, effective strategies from an award-winning holistic MD.

more >
Kirstin Carey
Kirstin Carey

Engage your audience with real time rewiring experiences to shift anxiety, fear, and fatigue, and get them on the path to finding their true health.

more >
Morgan Simon
Morgan Simon

I'm a food advocate and a crusader of health. I'll help utilize food and lifestyle to address imbalances within the body, reduce toxic load, and optimize overall health.

more >
Adita Yrizarry-Lang
Adita Yrizarry-Lang

Inspire your workforce to live their healthiest life yet! It's time to take the drudgery out of healthy habits and discover the easiest ways to boost the immune system and energize the body with zest

more >
Danie Bruwer
Danie Bruwer

LET'S RAISE YOUR TEAM'S GAME! Inspire and Train your diverse team members to work together as a United Force, to effectively build rapport and achieve greater productivity. Your organization will WIN!

more >
Michele Redmond
Michele Redmond

Helping organizations and professionals implement the habits of eating well to improve health and well-being via workday wellness events, training and online courses.

more >
Nicole Ruiz
Nicole Ruiz

I'm Nicole, a Postpartum Health and Fitness Coach. I have a 12 week coaching program designed to help overwhelmed moms lose weight so they can have the energy to raise their babies and feel amazing in their body again.

more >
Mary Warren
Mary Warren

Dr. Mary Warren, owner of Road Warrior Wellness™ is a professional member of NSA and works with people that travel for work and want to feel better and look great quickly.

more >
Ricki McKenna
Ricki McKenna

I Inspire your team to ACT on their health/lifestyle goals thru my interactive, informational programs- know why food & Lifestyle are THEE Keys to living joy-filled healthy prosperous lives.

more >
Melissa Deally
Melissa Deally

Empower your organization to thrive by improving productivity, mental performance and energy through understanding the impact of stress, sleep, and nutrition with key actionable steps.

more >