Hire a Project Management Speaker

Project management speakers share strategies and disciplines of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals.

Top 50 Project Management experts (of 98)

Craig Price
Craig Price

Craig helps people take a unique look at how their natural thought processes (regardless of others’ opinions) can help them succeed.

more >
Kevin Sweeney
Kevin Sweeney

Decorated Combat Pilot Turned Fortune 50 Exec Teaches Your Team To Excel Under Pressure While Building Teamwork, Motivation, And Leadership

more >
Calvin Dorsey
Calvin Dorsey

Calvin Dorsey, President of Dorsey Management Services, has over thirty-five years of successful sales, management and consulting experience.

more >
Dayle Beyer
Dayle Beyer

Dayle wants to make you an extraordinarily successful star performer in your organization.

more >
Michael Flint
Michael Flint

Recognized project management authority and international speaker on the subject, helping organizations realize value and reduce risk in their project management endeavours.

more >
Julie Rahm
Julie Rahm

Spark innovation, productivity, and profits with a world-class expert and best-selling author who makes people happier at work

more >
Tres Roeder
Tres Roeder

A recognized and dynamic agile and project management expert transforming the way organizations work. Proven experience increasing business performance while improving staff morale.

more >
Rashid Kapadia
Rashid Kapadia

My public speaking mission: (1) Share & Spread Valuable Knowledge, (2) Laud Equanimity & Wisdom, (3) Build Necessary Bridges.

more >
Heath Suddleson
Heath Suddleson

Because Every Manager Can Be A Great Leader With The Right Attitude! Simple Changes Can Increase Productivity And Decrease Staff Turnover!

more >
Irene Hahn
Irene Hahn

Former Executive VP shares practical and inspiring thought leadership around critical challenges facing businesses and the importance of a sustainable actionable plan to win today and in the future.

more >
Sara Nunez
Sara Nunez

VALUE CREATION DRIVEN BY DETERMINATION, INTEGRITY, AND PASSION

more >
Bill Fournet
Bill Fournet

CEO and Thought Leader helping organizations navigate through the chaos.

more >
Mona Vogele
Mona Vogele

Create leaders of influence and vision through strategies from a highly energized speaker, trainer and operational executive.

more >
Maria Matarelli
Maria Matarelli

Founder & President of Formula Ink, an international consulting company, travels the world on one-way tickets consulting, training, & speaking at companies on how they can improve business efficiency.

more >
Simone Morris
Simone Morris

Simone Morris is CEO of Simone Morris Enterprises LLC, a certified minority and women-owned business enterprise that specializes in Inclusive Training Solutions and High-Performance Coaching.

more >
Gil Broza
Gil Broza

Helping your organization make Agile work well in your unique context

more >
Marcus Glowasz
Marcus Glowasz

I am an Advocate of Disruptive Technologies and Innovation in Project Management, helping Project Professionals and Organizations to prepare for the Future of Project Delivery.

more >
Clint Padgett
Clint Padgett

With decades of experience optimizing Fortune 100 companies, Clint Padgett is forever changing how organizations work.

more >
Frank Bryant
Frank Bryant

I offer presentations to fit your individual or team's needs and budget. I provide effective team communication that is important to equip your team with the proper attitude to develop leaders within.

more >
David Crone
David Crone

Laugh and Learn | Embrace Change | Lead Better - Because Work Should Be Fun!

more >
Dona Storey
Dona Storey

For over the past 30 years, I have been a successful business owner; the last 20 of which being spent working with the world’s biggest customers: government and publicly traded global corporations.

more >
Ray Perry
Ray Perry

As founder and president of Skill Track, Ray has helped tens of thousands of leaders inspire exceptional performance in more of the people they lead.

more >
Kimi Hirotsu Ziemski
Kimi Hirotsu Ziemski

Thought provoking, humane, and energizing - pragmatic ahead of academic.

more >
Brian M. Rabon
Brian M. Rabon

Husband, entrepreneur, consultant, author, speaker, trainer, and all around Agile enthusiast!

more >
Jeremy M. Luski
Jeremy M. Luski

President and CEO of JML Worldwide | Speaker | Global Event and Hospitality Professional

more >
Anthony Philip Fernandez
Anthony Philip Fernandez

* Talented with an ability for high performance and an agility to undertake multiple tasks of varied skills* Loves working with people, enjoys problem solving and being a knowledge facilitator

more >
Michael Frenette
Michael Frenette

Want your teams to focus on the business and deliver value that aligns with your organizations strategic goals? Empower them with lessons learned from decades of project management experience.

more >
John Vaught
John Vaught

For those unsatisfied with the status quo, learn how to Initiate Results so that you gain clarity on what is most important and your organization moves from frustrated to empowered.

more >
Andreas Lopez
Andreas Lopez

Allow me to make your team inclusive, not diverse. Or improve their productivity and self-evaluation. As German Project Manager migrated to the US I have good insight in cultural differences.

more >
Star Dargin
Star Dargin

Gratitude is not Fluff! It Engages and Encourages Innovation. Be inspired and learn practical tools from an experienced Leadership Coach and Trainer and an ex-engineer/Project Manager.

more >
M. A. Mac Curfman
M. A. Mac Curfman

M. A. Curfman is an energetic and creative professional speaker. Mac is considered by his global client list to be one of the most inventive and moving speakers and trainers of our time.

more >
Kris Reynolds
Kris Reynolds

Empowering open and interactive dialogue to develop intentional discussions that support growth, improvement, and change. Leaving your organization aimed for success.

more >
Richard Morreale
Richard Morreale

An absolute world-class Project Management Speaker and Consultant.

more >
Angela Edwards
Angela Edwards

Become more strategic, productive and profitable! Learn the secrets to bring organization to chaotic processes, projects, and environments through the Project Manager Mindset.

more >
Robin Levesque
Robin Levesque

I help organizations train and develop positive leaders at every level. My keynotes and workshops inspire managers and their teams to co-create healthy workplaces and a sustainable future.

more >
Rose Hastreiter
Rose Hastreiter

Boost thought-leadership + project performance with proven functionality-keys delivered via Rose's entertaining style. Inspire groups towards innovation + sustainability during projects and change.

more >
Barbara Spier
Barbara Spier

Barbara and husband Del developed and managed the first donor funded reconstruction projects protection operation for the assistance of widows, orphans and other unfortunate citizens in Afghanistan.

more >
Michael B Bender
Michael B Bender

Energetic and engaging, Mr. Bender's true-life experiences as a successful business and project manager bring reality to his topics.

more >
Becky Smith
Becky Smith

Get inspired to design your ideal life - A life of purpose in which you use your unique gifts and talents to make a difference in the world. Want it! Envision it! Create your plan to attain it!

more >
Robert Hammond
Robert Hammond

Innovation has no limits: inspire your team with the story of one man who led the way for an abandoned rail line to be turned into a community park.

more >
Anggie Watkins
Anggie Watkins

Extreme Encourager, the H.O.W.™ Life Coach, and Speaker — We Bring You Out™ so you can Recognize Your Accomplishments, Reshape Your Attitude, and Realize You're Amazing.

more >
Dr. Bria White
Dr. Bria White

An author, speaker, and activist, she is thoroughly entertaining, delightfully funny with a brutally honest delivery style that touches the heart of every listener.

more >
Donna Catalano
Donna Catalano

Accelerate the Work that Matters Most

more >
Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Speaker & Consultant focusing on the application of Project Controls in the EPC industry.

more >
Lisa Roach
Lisa Roach

Empowering Managers to connect, collaborate, and create with their diverse teams to enhance relationships and productivity.

more >
Peter Tyson
Peter Tyson

I assist your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of proven leadership, communication, and critical thinking principles.

more >
Desiree Foster-Collins
Desiree Foster-Collins

Lighting up the room with inspiration and motivation to EQUIP, EMPOWER and DEVELOP leaders with values-based, people-focused leadership principles & practices that grow business ROI and changes lives.

more >
Scott Hannum
Scott Hannum

"I was so impressed with Scott's presentation I invited him to travel across the country to speak at our company's annual leadership conference. We learned more in 6 hours than any of us expected!"

more >
Ron Black
Ron Black

Mobilize Your Everyday Superpowers! Ron Black helps business professionals identify and mobilize their everyday superpowers in leadership, sales, and change to radically improve performance.

more >
James Brown
James Brown

Providing brilliant bluntness on real world, common sense practices for leadership and project management.

more >

There are 48 more speakers on this topic.