Hire a Bereavement Speaker Through eSpeakers

Bereavement speakers teach healthy ways to cope with pain and with loss. These steps, in time, can renew you and permit you to move on.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Bereavement speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers bereavement experts in our system.

Top 50 Bereavement experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 103)

Charlene Maginn
Charlene Maginn

Charlene Maginn has been inspiring audiences for more than twenty five years.

more >
Elaine K Sanchez
Elaine K Sanchez

Helping People Find Hope,Humor & Heart in Caregiving

more >
Maria Kliavkoff
Maria Kliavkoff

A gifted storyteller who weaves insight, inspiration, humour and wisdom into every talk and workshop.

more >
Stewart Liff
Stewart Liff

Stewart Liff is an artist, author of seven books, a former senior executive and a cancer caregiver and survivor who inspires people with his amazing attitude and approach to life and work.

more >
Rev. Maria Hoaglund
Rev. Maria Hoaglund

Holistic End-of-life Coach teaches from her passion for all things body-mind-spirit and lessons from those going thru big change & death, grief, and transformation.

more >
Scarlett Lewis
Scarlett Lewis

Learn how social and emotional intelligence and the Choose Love Formula can transform your life and help you flourish mentally, socially, and emotionally.

more >
Dora Carpenter
Dora Carpenter

Don't bury your dreams and potential in the cemetery is the foundation for this powerful, thought-provoking, and inspiring recipe for achieving personal and professional fulfillment.

more >
Sarah Gray
Sarah Gray

Inspiring, funny and thoughtful bereaved mom & author shares her internationally famous (RadioLab, TED, Reader's Digest) journey of donating her son's body to science then meeting each researcher.

more >
Riccardo Harris
Riccardo Harris

I am Riccardo Harris, motivational speaker with a soul. Choose me for your next speaking event, workshop, team building or keynote to energize your crowd and motivate the world.

more >
Diane Caine
Diane Caine

Activate the next-level of team engagement and collaboration. Communication is the essential KEY for moving from functioning to high performing.  

more >
Kathy Kortes-Miller
Kathy Kortes-Miller

Educator, Researcher, Author, Speaker: Advocating for improved care at the end of our lives

more >
Michelle Bader
Michelle Bader

Using my experience as a widow to help others through their grief journey.

more >
Debbie Whittam
Debbie Whittam

Finding Connection and Inspiration Following The Pandemic and What We Are Left With.

more >
Sylvia Moore Myers
Sylvia Moore Myers

ENGAGE, INSPIRE, MOTIVATE and LEARN the TRUTH about Grief, Loss and Trauma and Beautifully Mend. Sylvia takes your group on a ENLIGHTING Healing Journey. JAWS DROP when they learn the truth!

more >
Mariska Kesteloo
Mariska Kesteloo

Grief is your greatest gift

more >
Kyle Colavitti
Kyle Colavitti

I talk about the "BIG STUFF". Don't waste our precious time dancing around difficult topics. From conversations about grief to making marriage last, I help audiences unlock their hearts and heal.  

more >
Sharon Spano
Sharon Spano

A business strategist, workforce expert, and keynote speaker who specializes in corporate transformation, leadership development, and integrity in the workplace.

more >
Len Gengel
Len Gengel

To lose a child is every parents worst nightmare, but to lose your daughter twice in 48 hours is Unfathomable! Len & Cherylann Gengel tell their heartwrenching story of losing their daughter Britney i

more >
Carole Brody Fleet
Carole Brody Fleet

As America's go-to expert on life-adversity and grief recovery, this multi-award winning and bestselling author teaches how to overcome adversity and live your best professional and personal life

more >
John Polish
John Polish

Your circumstances don't have to dictate your happiness any longer.

more >
Joan Childs
Joan Childs

Inspirational Keynote Speaker, Author, PsychotherapistQUEEN OF HEARTS

more >
Cherie Rickard
Cherie Rickard

Empower and inspire your team by bestselling author/speaker with a powerful message on Building Confidence, overcoming tragedy, grief recovery and learning to live a life with passion and purpose.

more >
Tawanna Francis
Tawanna Francis

To Thy Own~Self Be True....Women's Empowerment Workshop Created To Inspirer Women Of All Agers

more >
Sandy Peckinpah
Sandy Peckinpah

Create a powerful presence by recognizing your unique story as a compelling connection to people personally and professionally using skills derived from the entertainment business and life experience.

more >
Ligia Houben
Ligia Houben

Ligia Houben, grief and loss expert, has helped thousands of people transform their loss and transform their lives. She is inspirational, caring, and empowering.

more >
Marina Lando
Marina Lando

For as long as I can remember, I have been passionate about making people well.I am Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Aromatherapist, Published Author and the founder of Lando Medical Reiki Method.

more >
Sheba Wilson
Sheba Wilson

Awaken your team to Action through impactful, energizing life experiences & powerful messages of resiliency from this widow, mother of four and experienced C-Suite Executive in Human Resources.

more >
Loucille Hollis
Loucille Hollis

Empowering women to move past feeling stuck in their lives. Motivating youth to lead in their communities and schools.

more >
Eunice Ngundo
Eunice Ngundo

My passion is to inspire hope and equip the audience to achieve their purpose in life. I have over 10 years' experience in financial and grants management in the International Not-For-Profit sector.

more >
Marie Catherine Ferdinand-Harris
Marie Catherine Ferdinand-Harris

I had the weight of the world on my shoulders, even in the womb. I was told by society that I was destined to fail.  I only allowed myself to see the light and let it lead the way.

more >
Durwood Fincher
Durwood Fincher

Dubbed Mr. Doubletalk by Candid Camera Allen Funt, Durwood is an insightful speaker, linguist and corporate entertainer whose specialty is being The Funniest Thing About American Business

more >
Pierrette Raymond
Pierrette Raymond

Life is a series of events that lead us to where we are today. Unfortunately, we don't always understand how to get from here to where we want to go. Here's your chance to find out how to move forward and feel great about it!

more >
Andrea Schenck
Andrea Schenck

Funeral Celebrant, assist families when they lose a loved one and offer a safe environment to start the grieving process.

more >
Debbie Carr
Debbie Carr

Deb Carr is the founder of Australia's first and only Professional Women's Speaker Bureau, Voxy Lady

more >
Janet Edmunson
Janet Edmunson

Touch and transform your organization with presentations that are a wonderful composite of experience, research and practical application from this leader of 30 years.

more >
Marc Ringel
Marc Ringel

Marc Ringel is a family physician who has practiced for ten years in Brush, Colorado, a town of 6000 people.

more >
Betty Perryman
Betty Perryman

Author of Happiness Beyond Grief Betty's Story and Founder AmericanCoachingSchool.com

more >
Steven Sewell
Steven Sewell

Encouraging Leadership and Strengthening Teams During Times of Change, Adversity, and Loss

more >
Darlean Catchings
Darlean Catchings

A Certified Clinical Christian Counselor / Life Coach

more >
Test SpeakerRec
Test SpeakerRec

This is my short bio

more >
Randy Stocker
Randy Stocker

Key Takeaways:

Understand the widespread impact of loss.

Identify secondary losses and their impact over a lifetime.

Understand what a griever is thinking.

Learn ways to move forward after loss.

more >
Nancy Weil
Nancy Weil

Humor in Hard Times- Moving Through Stress and Grief with Laughter

more >
Yvonne Ortega
Yvonne Ortega

Professional Speaker who speaks from personal experience, clinical training and practice.

more >
Kathleen Rehl
Kathleen Rehl

Dr. Kathleen Rehl is a leading authority on widows and their financial issues. A widow herself, she's passionate about inspiring her "widowed sisters" and their advisors.

more >
Joan Bateman
Joan Bateman

Joan is an expert on the psychology behind headshot therapy.Learn why you hate yourself in photos - Increase confidence & self-esteem while creating images that propel your career.

more >
Joyce Bahati
Joyce Bahati

Her 25 years of teaching and thirty years of work in health care, gives her a wide variety of experience with the human need to be heard, accepted, and deserving of support through life's transitions.

more >
Kali Schnieders
Kali Schnieders

Kali Schnieders is the author of "Truffles From Heaven" and her programs are an encounter filled with laughter, inspiration, encouragement and Godly insight for women of all ages, and denominations

more >
Michael Discus
Michael Discus

Help schools prepare for, respond to and recover after traumatic events and crisis responder for businesses.

more >
Jefri Franks
Jefri Franks

In the aftermath of a life changing event, how do you move forward in a healthy way?

more >
James Pinnick
James Pinnick

Author of "The Last Seven Pages", James Pinnick travels throughout the world armed with his inspirational story of faith and love.

more >

There are 53 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Bereavement Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Bereavement, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of bereavement speakers and reach out for more information.