Hire a Trade Shows Speaker Through eSpeakers

These speakers share their Trade Show strategies, best practices, productivity, and real-life experiences.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Trade Shows speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers trade shows experts in our system.

Top 19 Trade Shows experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

"Maximize your conference sessions with a world class warm up comedy variety speaker"

more >
Jack DuArte
Jack DuArte

I am a best-selling novelist of 7 historical fiction novels that feature WWII as a background.

more >
Steven Randel
Steven Randel

I help creative professionals build careers to love. What draws you in, gets you up each day, and never bores you? Whatever it is, defines your gift, and I help you identify that unique ability.

more >
Lina Liu
Lina Liu

Extraordinary Chinese acrobat and foot juggler

more >
Jeremy M. Luski
Jeremy M. Luski

President and CEO of JML Worldwide | Speaker | Global Event and Hospitality Professional

more >
Larry W. Riddle
Larry W. Riddle

Inspire your organization to achieve Occupational/Environmental Health & Safety excellence, with a leader in the industry!

more >
Dr. Saundra E. Stancil
Dr. Saundra E. Stancil

I help accomplished and successful women release the bondage of narcissistic abuse while maintaining and growing a professional career in business.

more >
Jeff Ferrazzo
Jeff Ferrazzo

Jeff is bringing common sense back to marketing and sales. Saving people time and money while increasing sales.

more >
Sergey And Sasha Korolev
Sergey And Sasha Korolev

Acrobatic Duo seen on America's Got Talent and Poland Got Talent

more >
 PRODUCT DEMONSTRATOR - TRADE SHOW PRESEN
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATOR - TRADE SHOW PRESEN

BEST TRADE SHOW PRODUCT DEMONSTRATOR

more >
 The Wireman
The Wireman

Trade show Traffic Builder

more >
Kasia Andrzejuk
Kasia Andrzejuk

Commit to be Fit comes to your corporation to implement the importance of fitness and quick meal prep tips taught by Pilates Instructor and CEO Kasia Andrzejuk

more >
Orvel Ray Wilson
Orvel Ray Wilson

Executive Speech Coach. After 40 years on the international circuit, I help clients discover, develop and deliver their unique message to the world.

more >
Alice Heiman
Alice Heiman

According to Forbes.com, Alice Heiman is among the world's leading experts on the complex sale. Founder of Alice Heiman, LLC she strategizes with sales leadership to grow sales organizations.

more >
Sonu Varkey
Sonu Varkey

Sonu Varkey is an Entertainer, Speaker, and Promoter who combines his love of magic with his unique perspective on Making the Impossible, Possible to help audiences around the world achieve success.

more >
Robert Priest
Robert Priest

Escape The Ordinary Meeting Event with Robert Priest Mindreader.

more >
Ice Beat Factory
Ice Beat Factory

Ice Beat Factory entertains event guests w/ energetic art show combines ice sculpting & live music, including a Chapman stick player, violin player & ­drummer.

more >
THE CHANGE DOCTOR
THE CHANGE DOCTOR

more >
Beyond Wings
Beyond Wings

Entertainment for corporate events, parties, circus events, concerts, and more. erial flyers (silks/lyra hoop), bellydancers, and fire dancers.

more >

Hire a Trade Shows Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Trade Shows, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of trade shows speakers and reach out for more information.