Now that you’re a great virtual presenter, are you ready to become a fantastic host for your online meetings?
eSpeakers is proud to offer the Certified Virtual Host training course and certificate. If you’re one of over 1,000 speakers who has earned our Certified Virtual Presenter badge, then you know how to look and sound good in an online meeting. Now learn how to make that meeting engaging, interactive, and fun for attendees, as well as advanced hosting and production tricks in Zoom.
The eSpeakers Certified Virtual Host course is an 8-hour live online course led by an experienced instructor who will teach you in a group limited to 15 fellow learners. The next course starts on December 7, 2020. Don’t miss the Early Bird $200 discount. Only 3 per session!
Live Professional Development For
- Teachers leading a class of students
- Coaches facilitating virtual groups
- Speakers presenting to a remote audience
- Managers leading distributed teams
Choose your Schedule
- SESSION 1
- December 7, 2020, from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm MST
- SESSION 2
- December 8, 2020, from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm MST
- SESSION 3
- December 9, 2020, from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm MST
- SESSION 4
- December 10, 2020, from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm MST
- SESSIONS 1 & 2
- December 11, 2020, from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm MST
- SESSIONS 3 & 4
- December 12, 2020, from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm MST
- SESSIONS 1, 2, 3 & 4
- December 17, 2020, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm MST
Your investment for this course is $995 USD. This includes 8 hours of live training and the certification assessment. On completion of the training you’ll be assessed and then receive your badge on success.
Act now! Each session has 3 Early Bird slots for $800 that will go fast.
- SESSION 1 – THE PEOPLE
- The 3 types of learners
- Exercises that engage virtually
- Moderating Breakout Rooms
- Conversation-starting questions
- SESSION 2 – THE PLACE
- Backgrounds, lighting, and sound
- Handling digital assets and links
- Sharing screens, videos, recording, and external devices
- Calendar invites and registration
- SESSION 3 – THE PURPOSE
- Icebreakers that invite a momentum of contribution
- Open-ended questions to facilitate deep discussion
- Collaboration techniques for harnesses ideas of the group
- Introspective exercises to align your purpose
- SESSION 4 – WE PRACTICE
- You share videos, whiteboards, desktops, and slides
- We troubleshoot problems together
- You practice until you feel confident
- People love to come to your virtual presentations
- This course is only open to presenters who are an eSpeakers Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP). If you haven’t earned that certificate yet, schedule your assessment here ->
- The course is taught over Zoom and is highly interactive, so you’ll need access to reliable Internet during each session.
Here are some of the things you will learn in the Certified Virtual Host course
- How to automate email reminders and calendar invitations
- Post-event surveys to automate the collection of feedback
- Optimize your computer bandwidth to get the clearest connection
- How to host digital workbooks and share PDF links
- Redirecting attention when the conversation goes off track
- Practice using breakout sessions gracefully
- Icebreaker exercises to put people at ease
- Checking in and active listening skills
- Lead people to contribute their creativity
- Avoid the awkwardness of everyone talking at once
- How to train your attendees on using the Zoom tools
- Practical techniques to keep your participants from multitasking
Hands-on practice of the interactive exercises and technical tools you will use to lead a great virtual meeting
Presentations will be recorded, so you can review them later, but this is not meant to be a passive course that you review; it is intended for live participants. Limited to 15 students per cohort.
Training Course Outcomes
- You will have a confident online presence that engages attendees, and elevates your presence in a virtual meeting, and builds your confidence, and creates a perception of competence, trust, and credibility.
- You will master the best practices of virtual meetings. When you incorporate the exercises that keep people attentive, enthusiastic, and engaged, you gain more attention.
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market. You will earn the eSpeakers Certified Virtual Host badge to display on your website, business card, etc.
What you can expect in this program
- Practice using new Zoom meeting options in a supportive community of your peers, before trying them on a live audience.
- Interactive exercises that target Visual, Auditory, and Kinaesthetic learners
- Advanced virtual whiteboard and collaboration techniques
- Engaging activities for collecting contributions from a team
- Practice scheduling and sending calendar invitations
Your Certified Virtual Host Badge
After attending all the sessions of your training course, you have an opportunity to be assessed by your instructor. Record a live meeting that you host where you demonstrate the skills taught in the course. Send the recording to your instructor. If your instructor is satisfied, they will recommend that you are awarded the certificate and the right to use the badge in your marketing.
The badge will be added to your eSpeakers profile automatically, and you will have the right to display the badge on your website, email signature, and other marketing material.
Hi, I’m Caelan Huntress, and I’m a marketing strategist for entrepreneurs. I help people shine. What’s unique about me is that I started my career as an actor.
What I’ve learned about earning and retaining attention is reflected in my work as a digital marketer. Because I’m a technical nerd, I can also dive deep into all the tech that makes a virtual meeting work smoothly.
After hosting, producing, and engineering live webinars for years, I’ve collected and documented dozens of practical techniques for keeping a virtual audience engaged and interested.